Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

I definitely don't need to spend right now.. Been copping too much crap. But I liked these from long ago so I will decide if I want to keep when I get them and probably send back for a better price if possible later down the line. I honestly copped thinking they dropped today and I just forgot the day. I mightve held out if I remembered they were dropping later.

Can't afford the $225 or whatever it is with tax right now, But I really want these.

Got the 6s and 8s on impulse... will probably be taking advantage of that generous return policy though.

Did anyone get a shipping email yet n any of the shoes

I got tracking for the 7’s but on the 6s the order says in progress

Yes yes yes! Please hate those 6s. Please let me breeze on through with a size 14 at 10am. I just want to get these and go to my writing class with no upset.

Got mine today from the early SNKRS drop. A few little typical QA issues, but dope box, the 3M is really done well. Very pleased...
IMG_20190530_202155_426.jpg

IMG_20190530_210057_079.jpg

My Fedex guy is taking all day smh.. Got the feeling they will falsely misdeliver like they did yesterday.

Your NDC orders come by FedEx? Mine always come by UPS.

Mine used to be UPS then they switched December 2018 and its been so much worse smh. It has an 8pm deadline and it's not here. Ill just have to wait until next week. lol.

Back
Top Bottom