Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

I skipped the OG Infrared a few months ago. I guess I just wasn't feeling them and I've got the Maroon and UNC 6 already. But these are fire and a must-cop! I don't have anything silver or infrared in my collection either. Plus I want that new box. :lol: $225 is a lot but whatever; they did good here.

Anyway, the 7 in this pack is a lot better looking than I thought. I'd rock 'em. Not feeling the 8 though. Sorry. |l

Got my pair earlier today. Quality is surprisingly on point. I went through like 5 pairs of infrareds to find a good pair but 1/1 with these. No excess glue anywhere and everything is straight on these.

Wondering how limited these actually are. Haven’t heard much about them outside of SNKRS.

Got 6s in earlier today, and they are clean. Nice build, and pretty pliable for reflective material. Nike Air got my attention at first glance, but the $225 had me on the fence. I’m still diggin em, but wondering if I jumped the gun. They seem to be hovering close to retail even pre-release. So, they may dip below after the official release.

On the phone with Nike now getting them to hold it at a Walgreens.. the rep on the phone fought me the whole way through like its my fault and they never showed up two days in a row with tracking saying they tried. LIES. :smh:

9074638E-D65E-469C-AD94-4E33EB6BDF96.jpeg

On the phone with Nike now getting them to hold it at a Walgreens.. the rep on the phone fought me the whole way through like its my fault and they never showed up two days in a row with tracking saying they tried. LIES. :smh:
FedEx is the worst

Got my pair in, looks great in hand. The upper is softer than I expected unlike the xiii 3M I have. The reflection seems brighter too on the vi.
Although the little scratches and excess glue is unforgiving on the 3M upper on one of the shoes. I’ll try for another pair, do a mix and match.

Back
Top Bottom