Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

It kills me to see how easy the VIs are to get in USA. They were exclusive to Footlocker here in Australia and in very short supply. I placed and order online as soon as they hit the website as I live 1000 miles from the nearest of only 6 stores that had them. 3 days later they cancelled my order and refunded my money saying they didn't have stock to supply me. Freight from the USA to here is outrageous and the exchange rate is the nail in the coffin that stops me buying unfortunately.

I was so set on the cardinal version of these as soon as early photos started to come out.

I truly miss the Cardinal 7’s, I remember being one of my only friends around who bought the first retro’s in 2006 and wore them to the ground.

With that being said, I was only able to squeeze enough dough to cop one pair of these 3M editions - and after being dead set on the 7’s, I had a change of heart last minute and ended up going with the 6’s.

The MAIN reason for that was the Nike Air on the back of the 6’s. They just look so perfect on the back of these with the silver back and black stitching. Started seeing more and more photos of the 6’s and I started feeling them more than the 7’s.

My pair arrives today, so I’m just waiting on them now. I just hope I can scoop the 7’s in the near future for under 190 because $248 for the 6’s was already OD overkill.

I could’ve easily bought another pair of black infrared 6’s for much less and just sat on another pair for a couple years.

But these 3M pairs are just different. Especially given that the 6’s already had the 3M in the shoe, I just started to really appreciate them.

I was so set on the cardinal version of these as soon as early photos started to come out.

I truly miss the Cardinal 7’s, I remember being one of my only friends around who bought the first retro’s in 2006 and wore them to the ground.

With that being said, I was only able to squeeze enough dough to cop one pair of these 3M editions - and after being dead set on the 7’s, I had a change of heart last minute and ended up going with the 6’s.

The MAIN reason for that was the Nike Air on the back of the 6’s. They just look so perfect on the back of these with the silver back and black stitching. Started seeing more and more photos of the 6’s and I started feeling them more than the 7’s.

My pair arrives today, so I’m just waiting on them now. I just hope I can scoop the 7’s in the near future for under 190 because $248 for the 6’s was already OD overkill.

I could’ve easily bought another pair of black infrared 6’s for much less and just sat on another pair for a couple years.

But these 3M pairs are just different. Especially given that the 6’s already had the 3M in the shoe, I just started to really appreciate them.

I just picked the 7's up from Lapstone and Hammer, $157.50 with code LH30.

696DA8BE-3223-4053-BAD0-52A94FF0C4D6.jpeg
DB0382E3-0CEE-4F38-AF57-DE5CD3B19E25.jpeg

Dropped the ****in price, would have saved me $15 if I would have waited one day. ****, that's what I get for showing off my Swoosh discount. ****

They dropped the price on the 6s and 8s to $200. Might have to grab the 8s now to finish off my set. Still wanting those lebron 16 glows though tough call.

Dropped the ****in price, would have saved me $15 if I would have waited one day. ****, that's what I get for showing off my Swoosh discount. ****
You're good. Some of us wish that we had a swoosh account. Unfortunately we ( well I ) live in a state that doesn't have a place for Nike employment.

Back
Top Bottom