Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-2.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-1.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-4.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-5.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-6.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Infrared-Release-Date-7.png

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Release-Date1.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-3M-Reflective-Release-Date-2.jpg

Can't wait for people to come in here screaming Gentry. It's only a matter of time. These are meh though and I hope JB won't start slapping a Nike Air on a bunch of non og colorways.

Man nawl, if gentry can drop these, there's no way in hell we shouldn't get "reverse" Infrareds this year

Woah these are fire!! And yes i agree we need the reverse infrareds, the red nike air makes the shoe so much cooler.

They’re not too bad, as long as the price doesn’t end up gettin jacked up. Remind me of the 13s several years back. Hopefully not a 1 off, instead of white infrared release. I guess they got the memo about folks diggin NA, and figure they’ve got a new angle to push some + CWs.

its wild they putting NA on certain retro + colorways now but I aint complaining. This is something I wanted them to do for a min.

Seems like they couldve just made more infrareds instead, which probably wouldve been unanimously preferred.

Real talk though, another wave of infrareds wouldve been an automatic repeat sell out...

Why would they roll the dice on a new awkward colorway that may or may not sell out? Seems dumb to me

Back
Top Bottom