Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

I could have got a pair of the 8s from my friend for 170 but I passed and I’m thinking of returning the 6s and 7s from the first drop

3956443C-0C02-46F8-8AF1-152D6CED7554.jpeg

Beauts

For some reason I can't get myself to like anything but the VI's.

WHAT?! 2019 black Infrared's one of the best retros ever put out. I'm the opposite, passing on these bcuz of them. These wouldn't get much wear and the retail price turns me off.

Eh. I've got a million black shoes, and honestly the Jordan 6 is one of the most uncomfortable Retros. Since it was the color Mike won his first championship in I wanted it for years, but when time actually came my money went elsewhere. If they looked just like the originals (with contrast heel and white edging) I may have copped. They are great but I just like these silvers better. Speaking of which....

I ordered my Reflective VI yesterday from JD Sports, and they shipped today. RetailMeNot is having a 14% cash back promotion that ends tonight. The cashback takes up to 45 days but it's usually less time. I know these may go cheaper down the line (or around the same price) but for $193.50 I copped now. I hope the VII actually does discount soon as I want them too! :tongue:

^^^ Nice. The 7s are under $200 on stockx already. Apparently, folks went after 8s cuz they thought they were more “limited,” but there was quite a few out there.

I found the 6s on a euro site for $182 shipped Saturday. So I ended up grabbing those, and returning my Nike pair. Tried taking it to outlet to return, but they said they can’t do refunds on PayPal. Had to drop em off at UPS, and I guess it’ll be another couple weeks to get my refund. Anyways, seems like there will be deals to be found..

^^^ Nice. The 7s are under $200 on stockx already. Apparently, folks went after 8s cuz they thought they were more “limited,” but there was quite a few out there.

I found the 6s on a euro site for $182 shipped Saturday. So I ended up grabbing those, and returning my Nike pair. Tried taking it to outlet to return, but they said they can’t do refunds on PayPal. Had to drop em off at UPS, and I guess it’ll be another couple weeks to get my refund. Anyways, seems like there will be deals to be found..
Man that is a lot of work for 40 bucks. But hey still 40 bucks.

Which site

I have to be honest, if these had a Jumpman on the back, I probably wouldn’t be this tempted to cop. I keep going back and forth with myself, to cop or not.

The Nike Air with the 3m is just pure beauty

I think they are pretty sick but yeah that NA pushed me over the ledge. It doesnt even look obnoxious next to the other NA pairs I have.

I see in most sizes (surprisingly the VI) the pack is still available. I think even with the original Nike Air on the back, JB got too cute with these and MIGHT have priced themselves out of the market. If these were THE WHITE Infrareds, they would have sold out the minute they dropped I think. Possibly the same if the 7s were remastered Cardinals (with a price tag of 190) and even the 8s of they were remastered at 190. Sue me for saying it but that’s what’s IN MY OPINION causing these to sit right now in most sizes, even a shoe with original OG branding. 225 price tag for a non OG colorway, and one like that.

I see in most sizes (surprisingly the VI) the pack is still available. I think even with the original Nike Air on the back, JB got too cute with these and MIGHT have priced themselves out of the market. If these were THE WHITE Infrareds, they would have sold out the minute they dropped I think. Possibly the same if the 7s were remastered Cardinals (with a price tag of 190) and even the 8s of they were remastered at 190. Sue me for saying it but that’s what’s IN MY OPINION causing these to sit right now in most sizes, even a shoe with original OG branding. 225 price tag for a non OG colorway, and one like that.

QFT. 225 is too much even FOR an og colorway, let alone one that isnt. Wouldn’t pay anything above 175 for any of these.

Back
Top Bottom