Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

The "Reflections of a Champion" pack is a cool idea and all but the 6 is the only model that makes sense out of this pack. He wore the infrared winning championship 1, but 2 and 3 were the 7 Playoffs and 8 Playoffs respectively...it would have been much better to use those colorways instead. Give us some real storytelling and a cool pack. Like the left insole of each model could have had 1 trophy on the 6, 2 on the 7, and 3 on the 8. Then on the other insole in each model could have been MJ's stat line from each Finals series or something like that. IMO Nike could have done much more with this pack. Overall the shoes are fine, but as far as celebrating championships go...they could have done better...

The REAL Reflections of a Champion Pack.
9B5E8797-DBB1-4B10-A728-43AA1755E2F3.jpg

The "Reflections of a Champion" pack is a cool idea and all but the 6 is the only model that makes sense out of this pack. He wore the infrared winning championship 1, but 2 and 3 were the 7 Playoffs and 8 Playoffs respectively...it would have been much better to use those colorways instead. Give us some real storytelling and a cool pack. Like the left insole of each model could have had 1 trophy on the 6, 2 on the 7, and 3 on the 8. Then on the other insole in each model could have been MJ's stat line from each Finals series or something like that. IMO Nike could have done much more with this pack. Overall the shoes are fine, but as far as celebrating championships go...they could have done better...

The REAL Reflections of a Champion Pack.
9B5E8797-DBB1-4B10-A728-43AA1755E2F3.jpg
God, I want them to remaster the Playoff 8s

Love my 6's. Wanted to buy the 7's, but I just can't get past how bad the toe on this latest round of them is. Both the Ray Allens and the Reflectives are terrible. It's like they're trying to flatten something down that shouldn't be flattened and it's causing a really bad shape/bump. Can't do it.

Yea, but I want those charcoal 7’s first. Looooong overdue.
I certainly would too. I have two pairs of the “playoff 7” 2002 (I don’t call them “Raptors” I know they were attempting to go for the Playoff 7) and although I never got much wear out of them, even though I thought I would. I’m ALL IN for a proper remaster with the correct colors and shape.

I like these a lot. Woulda paid full price but not in a rush at all so I’ll wait til they pop up cheaper hopefully.

Nope. Nowhere that I've seen. Lapstoneandhammer have the 7s and 8s on sale now with the code LH30 30% off . If they had the 6s I'd of been copped ..
Same here. I didn't/don't want those. I want the 6, but not at the current price.

Back
Top Bottom