Air Jordan 6 “3M Reflective Infrared”

Here's a pic for some of the folks asking. These Dunks are from 2015. Sprayed them once when I got them that December, and just ran them under a faucet 5 minutes ago. This was all the water that didn't just immediately roll off...

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190828202528922.jpg

This is what I’ve been using on all of my sneakers for the past 3 years. A little pricey at $15, but so worth it! Also must be re-applied after cleaning sneakers (duh..)

0A30E28B-1A33-41D9-870C-B1EB1C090F1D.jpeg

Tried these on

Gud lawd dese have ZERO cushoining

I remember when Kicksology did a review of these in the early 2000s and dude was like these feel like planks of wood :lol:

I had both the ‘19 black Infrareds and reflections. They both feel exactly the same to me. The 3M’s starting to show tiny scuffs after only one wear. I don’t even remember kicking/bumping anything?

I had both the ‘19 black Infrareds and reflections. They both feel exactly the same to me. The 3M’s starting to show tiny scuffs after only one wear. I don’t even remember kicking/bumping anything?

scuff's or creases? 3M is notorious for easily creasing. I already have some small creases by the heel from when I put on my shoes.

scuff's or creases? 3M is notorious for easily creasing. I already have some small creases by the heel from when I put on my shoes.

Scuffs. I only wore them for about 2 hours taking the fam to Costco. Noticed a few small scuffs at the tip of the toebox, and a scratch on the medial side.

When I first pulled them out of the box there was a faint crease by the heal. So probably more to come.

Returned my pair to Nike with intentions to re-buy at the lower price, but now I think I’ll just pass all together. These a little bit to flashy and fragile for me.

Back
Top Bottom