Air jordan 6 Black Infrared from "Infrared pack" 2010

Probably should've just added these pics to the other thread but thanks for the pics anyway.

I love it. I copped multiple Varsity's because I had a felling all the hype was for nothing! Who cares about the infrareds now that they look like this. I am laughing at all who didn't cop the varsity's because they were holding out for these. Now there will be hype still because of the color but other than that they are an exact replica. I love it!

why was the thread link in a dark shade as if i had clicked on it before?
nerd.gif
f'n yuku and now i want to hear my boy talk highly about these and everyone slurpn dude

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I love it. I copped multiple Varsity's because I had a felling all the hype was for nothing! Who cares about the infrareds now that they look like this. I am laughing at all who didn't cop the varsity's because they were holding out for these. Now there will be hype still because of the color but other than that they are an exact replica. I love it!

you do realize that you can cop varsity reds from the net for a lil over retail right??

DroppedBall-787114.jpg

smh.gif

where da hell is da durabuck? man....you can forget about people caring about these....how you get durabuck on da oreos and da DAMN GS sizes of da

varsity red VI's yet da kicks that SUPPOSED to get em have em removed?

if thats whats really releasing...PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I see the difference. The varsity reds have a black air unit and the infrared's have a white air unit just like the past releases.
I'm glad I waited and didn't cop the varsity's
nerd.gif

*sarcasm* dang look at that infrared!... it just pops rite out at you! *sarcasm* seriously tho its aint a bad shoe, its jus pretty much the same shoe as the VR's lol

Originally Posted by marsloves

Well I see the difference. The varsity reds have a black air unit and the infrared's have a white air unit just like the past releases.
nerd.gif

So let me get this straight... You're glad that you didn't cop the varsity's for $150 so that you can get basically the same shoe but with a lighter shade of red (which looks worse in my opinion) and a white air unit for probably $250 after you pay reseller prices and international shipping?

What,s really sad about this is that people will still beast over these,just because its infrared,i dont think young people even know the difference in the durabuck not being on these new version,s of these 6,s. Ive seen teenager,s beast in person over the black/varsity red,s and they basically talk to each other about the black/reds being the same exact shoe like it use to be,like its so close to the original. If these are trully the black/infrared coming in the pack,yall can beast to death over them,more money not spent on fake looking retro,s that JB keep throwing to these youngins that dont know any better,or to the real heads that are so thirsty for a black/infrared 6 that it doesnt what material JB throws on it Ill cop any black 6 when JB learns how to put durabuck back on the whole shoe instead of this ashy suede thats design to wear out quicker.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

nerd.gif

So let me get this straight... You're glad that you didn't cop the varsity's for $150 so that you can get basically the same shoe but with a lighter shade of red (which looks worse in my opinion) and a white air unit for probably $250 after you pay reseller prices and international shipping?
laugh.gif
 Homie is trying to find any reason to justify waiting for these. Face it, waiting for these has officially become a total waste of time. Then, again, maybe they'll do the white/infra pair right for you guys. 

Originally Posted by solezprogression

nerd.gif

Well not that im not glad, is just that the varsity reds are still siting at my local footlocker in my size. So I could still them and get them below retail. I use to have the 00' infareds and these look almost exactly like them except without the durabuck. Maybe I just want to re-live the memories I had with them. BTW I buy what I like.

I feel sorry for new jordan shoe buyers shoe,im happy my pops and moms use to doe these classic shoes for me back in the day,no durabuck,no 3m laced inside the shoe like the og,s,this black/infrared 6 is straight naked,no thanks,what,im suppose to be hyped cause JB changed the red to infrared on the same shoe basically that was the black/varsity reds,i guess peopleare buying anything JB makes these days,thats why JB keep doing this with there classics,lets see how they will mess up the heat for late 2010/early2012.

Back
Top Bottom