Air Jordan 6 Black/ University Blue "UNC" 12/02/2017 $190

I'm really hoping they look like the PS above.
Can never go wrong with a black/university blue color combo.

JB if you're reading, please keep it simple.
Durabuck/Nubuck
No contrasting stichting
No packs

And if possible, invert the midsole colors like the white/sport blue VI. :nthat:

Can't believe there is some hate for these! I think it's beautiful. At least the PS is. Hoping they look just like that.

These are cool but nothing I need. Wonder how that December release will effect the numbers for these, since 11s usually drop this time of year.

i didnt know what i was thinking i thought these were black sport royal vi but they carolina blue huh? ok im interested

Wish I never sold my black infras ‍♂️

These are clean though. Just wish it was a royal blue like the old photoshop someone did in the black infrared thread.

If that's an actual pic, it's the 2014 Black Infrared's, with University Blue. If that's the case, SUPER pass. The 2014 Black Infrared 6's, are one of the most uncomfortable shoes, I've ever wore in my entire life. I regret buying them, and regret doubling up, even more. The materials are "meh", and the shape is atrocious... Compared to the 2010 Black Infrared, & Varsity Reds.

If that's an actual pic, it's the 2014 Black Infrared's, with University Blue. If that's the case, SUPER pass. The 2014 Black Infrared 6's, are one of the most uncomfortable shoes, I've ever wore in my entire life. I regret buying them, and regret doubling up, even more. The materials are "meh", and the shape is atrocious... Compared to the 2010 Black Infrared, & Varsity Reds.
It's definitely a photoshop.

2014s were mad uncomfortable. Stiff upper and brick for a midsole.

That said, these will certainly be more comfortable with the ortholite insoles JB's been adding.

nah gonna be even worse with that thin *** ortholite insole nike uses because VI 's have that hard card board underneath

you bout to feel every nch of that ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom