Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Yeah Just like in 2008 right? Dude move around if you want to encourage the out dated a** process of lining up for FCFS for high demand Jordan’s like it’s 2005. I bet you one the dudes who likes to skip lines, argue with people and break down hinges of the mall door at releases too. That’s why you like FCFS. Clown.

Lol. I mean I grab mine online so I don't have to deal with that nonsense instead of crying about it on NT...

This isn't 2008 and Jordan's don't sell like that anymore.

But keep crying and making assumptions.

Obviously that’s what we’ve been doing Shirlock. In case you’ve been under a rock for the last 5 years you should know there’s been a well established reserve system at footstores. It’s recently been expanded upon with the “FLX” app that they made a whole big deal about when it launched. We haven’t even been able to see how the system works yet. So no ones complaining just asking legitimate questions smart guy. No one is trying to go back to FCFS chaos so it’s not “just fine”. Maybe you enjoy that sort of thing but most of us don’t though. You must have been one of those people who never benefited from the reserve system so of course you want it to go back to FCFS. It’s 2020 and nobody (except maybe you) wants to go backwards. FOH.

Lol you love making assumptions.

I did just fine with reservations. Done just fine with line up.

But keep crying...

Yeah Just like in 2008 right? Dude move around if you want to encourage the out dated a** process of lining up for FCFS for high demand Jordan’s like it’s 2005. I bet you one the dudes who likes to skip lines, argue with people and break down hinges of the mall door at releases too. That’s why you like FCFS. Clown.
As someone who prefers FCFS over a raffle system.. can we all agree it’s a little silly that we have to enter a raffle to be selected as winners to spend $200 on sneakers?

FCFS wasn’t perfect. It was bad at the end but it was the hype that did that. 99% of FCFS releases I went to were chill no issues.

My point is this. It truly doesn't matter how they release the shoe.

If you want it, do what you have to do to get it.

If FCFS is so complicated sit out the release. Coming to NT and complain about 2008 isn't going to change a thing.

They hype of FCFS isn't what it used to be. The line ups for the 3's I heard wasn't that bad.

Man I remember for the CDP 10/13 package at Arden mall in Sacramento two Norteno dudes cut everyone in line right before the mall opened and couple dudes confronted them and they straight pulled a gun out on dudes in front of 100+ people in line and was the first two to buy. I was like 16 years old. Grape 5 release was even worst. Mall security made you wait off property and while everyone was on the sidewalk they said make a single file line like 100 yards away straight mayhem. Not going to lie now that I’m older and financially stable I’ll spend the extra 70-100$ not to deal with it but The feeling of being able to buy a shoe after a FCFS with the homies day of release was fulfilling especially when you have a family function and straight flex on all your cousins

I just think some folks are scared of FCFS or just hate waiting since the reservation system made things easier.

I don't mind either way. As long as I get them at or below retail I'm fine.

I remember copping the OG DMP via midnight phone order with Eastbay. Man times sure have changed. Wish they didn’t do away with those midnight phone releases
I remember that too

although my outcome differed from yours...goose egg:emoji_egg:

I’ve said this multiple times...that release was a defining moment in buying sneakers for me, it was no longer easy

There’s a seller on eBay selling em for $260 if anyone is feeling impatient. They had a FSR but I think some are sold out now.. still a lot of sizes though.

These and the hare 6s drop on the same day! Cant foresee that happening. So which one is getting push back? If these get push back to another date, they might as well discount the pricing and/ or send them straight to the outlets...lol

These and the hare 6s drop on the same day! Cant foresee that happening. So which one is getting push back? If these get push back to another date, they might as well discount the pricing and/ or send them straight to the outlets...lol

I heard hare 6 for May or June, while these are still on the 11th. But with the current situation, release dates could change often.

air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-1.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-3.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-4.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-8.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-7.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-6.jpg
air-jordan-6-dmp-CT4954-007-official-release-date-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom