Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Really? For me the 2019 Infrareds fit me very TTS and i feel if i went down half a size they woulda been way too snug

YMMV. TTS wouldn’t have been a deal breaker, but going down half gave me the fit I was looking for. Snug, but not to the point of being uncomfortable

I dont own a plethora of 6s but all my fit TTS. Like mentioned above, if I went down a half size these would be tight...
20200329_224430.jpg
20200329_224559.jpg

At one point I had to go down half a size on 6s, that changed with the sport blue release
I didn’t try them on and I got a 10.5 and gave them to my nephew... They were so tight and uncomfortable

At one point I had to go down half a size on 6s, that changed with the sport blue release
I didn’t try them on and I got a 10.5 and gave them to my nephew... They were so tight and uncomfortable
I felt with the white infrared 6s from 2014 I coulda went down half a size because those things fit huge! Having said that, if i did i may have been in the same spot as you with the sport blues.

I’ve come to the realization that’s these are never releasing especially with everything that’s going on right now

I don't think we are going to see these till the shutdowns are lifted. I think there are too many pairs at the stores.

This definitely is making a ripple in the sneaker game right now... Releases being push back can cause Nike to scratch ideas for next year releases. Or the shoes mark for release at the end of the year might get scratched. Since their is a 3-4 month window for production, I can see 2 to 3 releases not making the deadline.

I wonder if this because all these stores are closed, and they have to return stock from the stores to ship out from Nike, FTL, FNL....

Back
Top Bottom