Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

gettyimages-71336053-2048x2048.jpg

IMG_8582.jpeg

I finally copped these. Passed on them for two pair of Watch the throne LeBrons. I barely wear one so I might let the other go.
Idk what’s steal of the year. My Orlando Penny 1s I just grabbed for $115 or these for $142.

It’s wild the DMPs don’t hit like they did in 05-06. These kids really don’t like Jordan VIs 🤣

IMG_8582.jpeg

I finally copped these. Passed on them for two pair of Watch the throne LeBrons. I barely wear one so I might let the other go.
Idk what’s steal of the year. My Orlando Penny 1s I just grabbed for $115 or these for $142.

It’s wild the DMPs don’t hit like they did in 05-06. These kids really don’t like Jordan VIs 🤣
Congrats. Where did you grab from? I need a double.

After some diligent research found out the pair I copped from Mecari was a REP smh. I found out after the three day limit they give you to make returns so im semi stuck. Cant remember if I used my CC or debit. Might try a charge back if it was my CC.
After having these hand something just didn't feel right. Found a pair locally and dropped the bread for a pair. Once I got them side by side there are noticible differences you could only see then and there.
Charge it to the game. There's always a big risk when buying on the secondary market no matter where you buy from.

Now that I have the authentic pair here what's the best way to keep these from being so ashy?
DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0067.jpg

Last edited:
After some diligent research found out the pair I copped from Mecari was a REP smh. I found out after the three day limit they give you to make returns so im semi stuck. Cant remember if I used my CC or debit. Might try a charge back if it was my CC.
After having these hand something just didn't feel right. Found a pair locally and dropped the bread for a pair. Once I got them side by side there are noticible differences you could only see then and there.
Charge it to the game. There's always a big risk when buying on the secondary market no matter where you buy from.

Now that I have the authentic pair here what's the best way to keep these from being so ashy?
DSC_0056.jpg
DSC_0067.jpg
Clean them good with one of those foam suede cleaners at most retailers, then put mink oil.

If you keep doing that, they'll always look shiny and not as ashy.

Back
Top Bottom