Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

0B1A3576-D88F-4EDE-9330-7B7625ACC187.png

on the app....

I’m so washed when it comes to J’s that I forgot how sizing is for the 6’s

It’s been fun reading the posts. I buy Lebron’s majority of the time, so it’s been a minute since I bought a Jordan anything on release day. I’m not used to drop days being busy like this. My question... why the preference of SNKRS first? Eastbay was 12 mins from purchase to confirmation email for me. With all the trouble SNKRS has, why them first before others?

no diss. Just curious.

2 pairs, one pair Shiehk raffle, 2nd pair from Feature (no tax/shipping, retail paid).

Only shoe I’m missing from all the DMP packs now are the 11s

As for SNKRS/Nike pref: easiest returns if needed

Plenty of sizes left on Sheikh using the app straight to cart..and $4 cheaper than SNKRS, wish i wouldve just waited but i didnt wanna take chances even though i won the Sheikh raffle

FTL and Finishline still showing FSR and processing orders. Not sure if people are getting email confirms though.

It’s been fun reading the posts. I buy Lebron’s majority of the time, so it’s been a minute since I bought a Jordan anything on release day. I’m not used to drop days being busy like this. My question... why the preference of SNKRS first? Eastbay was 12 mins from purchase to confirmation email for me. With all the trouble SNKRS has, why them first before others?

no diss. Just curious.
Mostly because of there NO HASSLE return policy...
I mostly shop on Hibbet because of the reward points (best online site to me). You can spend a ton of money on Nike and get nothing in return. Its not like they honor your purchases and when hype releases come, you'll most likely get pick. Nike Plus members get perks every now again. I guess its personal preferences at the end of the day.

If I dont like a shoe for what ever reason, I'll return at my local Hibbet. Then sometimes they allow me to still keep my reward points...

no diss. Just curious.

For me its the return policy and I'm confident my shoes will not be shipped in a bag (I'm looking at you Eastbay). Sometimes I get a show in and I see it in person and it really just doesn't do it for me. With Nike the returns are easy and no fuss.

Caught an L on SNKRS while shopping with my fiancee, then proceeded to Footaction, my credit card was charged but have not received confirmation at this moment. Went to Finishline moments ago and seeing practically a full size run (although they are notorious for cancellations and holding money), took a risk just incase Footaction cancels and received confirmation 5 minutes later :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom