Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

It could go either way. Dunno if Champs pulling the same stunt.

Still haven’t gotten my Champs shipping info, I expect a delay with everything going on. But I also didn’t get an email saying that it’s delayed.

As for snkrs, my Kyrie 6 I grabbed last week still hasn’t shipped. So I don’t know how long certain shoes from Nike will ship

Still haven’t gotten my Champs shipping info, I expect a delay with everything going on. But I also didn’t get an email saying that it’s delayed.

As for snkrs, my Kyrie 6 I grabbed last week still hasn’t shipped. So I don’t know how long certain shoes from Nike will ship
I checked and the charge went thru. (Champs)
Hope that means something, but fr tho, i was on the fence on these. No loss either way really..

Anyone else catch themselves saying “how come no one posted pics of their DMP 6s?” :lol: . Forgetting that none of us picked these up physically & we all copped via the internet.

My local Hibbets opened up for the release. Athletes Foot as well. I still ordered online just because im not messing with "outside" right now lol

Went thru or is it just pending?
Screenshot_20200420-155235_Chrome.jpg

I’m still waiting on my shipment email from FTL, it does say ready to ship when I look at my order status so hopefully it ships the end of today or tomorrow.

Be careful with deliveries, for the past few weeks I've been letting UPS/Amazon just leave packages at my door with everything going on but today I happened to be coming home when the guy showed up and he tried to drop off an open box that was empty.

My local Hibbets opened up for the release. Athletes Foot as well. I still ordered online just because im not messing with "outside" right now lol

Oh wow! I thought only essential places like grocery stores could be open during these times?

Be careful with deliveries, for the past few weeks I've been letting UPS/Amazon just leave packages at my door with everything going on but today I happened to be coming home when the guy showed up and he tried to drop off an open box that was empty.
Wtf so then what happened?

Omg that happened to me with the black presto reacts I ordered at FNL. The problem was they shipped it via UPS Surepost so once UPS dropped it off at the post office and then they delivered it to my house the damage was done already. Luckily I was able to get my money back. After that I took a break from ordering kicks online and copped in stores but since now we have no choice but to order online I'm taking another chance but if it happens again I'm done with buying stuff online.

Last edited:

This is why i've been tipping my driver more frequently given how much more stuff our family's been ordering stuff online.

Not saying that tipping is going to guarantee perfect delivery but I like to think that the driver will tend to take better care of our packages as opposed to others lol.

Bro. I had this happen to me 2x in the past 6 mths. 1st time Nike refunded the money. 2nd time they gave me a HUGE hassle. I guess they thought I was lying. I had to send the box back, just to get told no refund still. I had to open up a PayPal claim and return the box to Nike headquarters. If it wasn't for PayPal stepping in and giving me my money back, I would have been S.O.L. Now I make sure i use PayPal for everything. I mever had these issues until Nike changed their shipping boxes.

Luckily this package was from Amazon and I caught him early enough to refuse the package/contacted Amazon no problem but I can't imagine the hassle Nike would give and it doesn't help with how non-discrete they are with their packaging these days.

This is why i've been tipping my driver more frequently given how much more stuff our family's been ordering stuff online.

Not saying that tipping is going to guarantee perfect delivery but I like to think that the driver will tend to take better care of our packages as opposed to others lol.

Driver has nothing to do with your packages. It's people at the warehouse that'll go through your ****, take what they want and load it on the truck.

Got my shipping from FTL yesterday. I picked 3-4 days so mine will be here on thursday. Im form cali bay area. Yeah i know i could've just taken the free shipping but i cant wait to to see these in person. I had the originals and i copped on release date back in 06 i just need to see these in hand.

Back
Top Bottom