Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Still waiting on FTl shipment, but yet a restock today lol. Tried to call and tell em to cancel but cant get through.

Waiting for champs. And they just restocked now as well.

I’m gonna wait it out till Monday to see if it’s shipped, will probably cancel if it hasn’t by then.

Anyone else get a email saying they may have another delay in shipping these?? Nike playin my eastbay pair will b here tomorrow mite cancel the nike pair.. they want u to wait almost 3 weeks ETA was already 5/4.. definitely payin the xtra $5 for 2 day shipping whenever I order of snkrs app again.. may hv to cop the 5s off eastbay or hibbets sports wen they drop nex week.. Nike take forever!!

Just carted an 11.5 on champs for the hell of it. Purchased an 11 on Eastbay today. I’m hoping the order goes thru. (First pair from drop date will be here Friday).

Reactions: Ube
71FC1FBE-598A-4E96-A7F7-1231720F264B.jpeg

Finally the FLX rewards came in clutch

Had a gc that I’ve been waiting to use. Glad I was able to get em since I missed on release day.

Just got a delay email from Nike and my delivery date was already May 5.
You gonna try to get a discount code/discount for em? Can’t hurt to ask but I can also understand since the situation right now is crazy everywhere.

Still waiting on FTl shipment, but yet a restock today lol. Tried to call and tell em to cancel but cant get through.

funny thing is champs process my order quick today. Worker told me them and their sister companies have been getting slammed with orders.

I wish DTLR would give a shipping update while all these restocks are happening so i know whether or not to pursue a different route lol

Idk wtf they got goin on, i ordered 2 pairs of kicks in the last month and they were both here in a timely matter regardless of the current events

My court purples from them came within 3 days of order so idk what’s up either. I’ll just patiently wait for now.

Back
Top Bottom