Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Didn't last long to withstand the urge to buy these. Copped them today, shop from my country still had them in stock.

got the official email from FTL, they should be here Monday. Sent Villa an e-mail telling them to ship them by tomorrow or cancel my order.

I understand there’s a pandemic and everything but geez Nike! Just got the delay email this morning (a whole 6 days later) saying my pair will be even further delayed and still has yet to ship :smh:. Maybe should’ve canceled the Nike pair instead of the FTA pair. Would probably have them by now had I done that. Didn’t pay the $5 for 2 day because I’m patient but geez.
Sounds like they didn't have the shipment. I'm in nola and ups/fedex/USPS are all moving fine. No delays.

I only go half size down in 6s and 12s, everything else is TTS for me. Some models likes 3s, 4s and 8s I can actually go up half a size and still be good.

From Nike today
20200424_104624.jpg

these are going to continue to restock left and right

poor timing on JB's part with infra reds releasing just over a year ago but I guess it's whatever cause ppl are still buying 🤷‍♂️
Oddly enough reg consumers beat their infrareds already. These are a little more versatile but don’t have the iconic status of infrareds

Well got my pair in. A lot nicer in person. Will be interesting to see how the 11s turn out if they make em.

honestly hope concords don’t drop again, they sparked the whole resale explosion. I just think I’m at the point where I don’t wear my sneakers enough to have to deal with a show that is yellow longer than they look dope. They just age horribly

honestly hope concords don’t drop again, they sparked the whole resale explosion. I just think I’m at the point where I don’t wear my sneakers enough to have to deal with a show that is yellow longer than they look dope. They just age horribly
Where did he mention concords?

Did snipes ship or at least send a status email?

This is my first time ordering from them. I got charged right away, but I haven't heard anything from them. It's been a week

Back
Top Bottom