Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Eastbay pair came in, still waiting for snkrs pair to arrive.. Clean Shoe!!
20200424_163807.jpg

Why the UPS man talkin on the phone literally in front of my house like a 6th grader who got a crush on a girl 😐. Bruh pacin back and forth and ****. Asked the dude if he gotta box for the address and he like “sorry idk, I have to check” . If I don’t get my damn DMP’s today...

East bay’s pair was delivered today. Minus the box cutter slash thru the top of the box, the sneakers look great. Eastbay cancelled my order from the restock on Wednesday though. Because there weren’t any left.

Most likely will be ok with the order confirmation already. God knows how many order Nike gets, along with the safety precautions taken in the warehouse. Just gotta buckle up and wait it out.

May 5th is just an estimation, I’m sure you will get it before then.
I just checked my bank account and money came back, I payed with paypal and on paypal it says authorization and still pending what’s going on ?

Never got a shipping email from them, only reason I found they shipped was I got a notification from UPS that a package was coming my way.
2158393B-B5DC-4DBF-AFFF-5F95ACCB7003.jpeg
Nice bro! Can not wait to get em! I slept on on RD.... like literally.... over slept 30 minutes and was 30 minutes late for work so I didn’t have a chance on SNKRS to purchase.... I love black and gold CWs!

I just checked my bank account and money came back, I payed with paypal and on paypal it says authorization and still pending what’s going on ?

You’ll probably have to call Champs (or wherever) you purchased from and ask the status of your order.

Money coming back could mean it was refunded and your order canceled?

Nice bro! Can not wait to get em! I slept on on RD.... like literally.... over slept 30 minutes and was 30 minutes late for work so I didn’t have a chance on SNKRS to purchase.... I love black and gold CWs!

I was on time on Saturday to buy off snkrs but it sold out, after that I was gonna pass on them.

But then champs, shoe palace and others had a restock. Passing on them went out the window and I bought one then. Lol

East bay’s pair was delivered today. Minus the box cutter slash thru the top of the box, the sneakers look great. Eastbay cancelled my order from the restock on Wednesday though. Because there weren’t any left.
Even if you order from Eastbay it could've been set to be fulfilled through an ftl, champs, fa. Looking like they oversold on instore stock. Lame.

My Hibbets pair were fine.

Finally got tracking info from Footlocker, looks like it's coming from a store in Kansas

Setup ups account...I ordered Wednesday also and they are in transit just as others have posted. No email from champs either.
I did now I'm confused, where/and how do I look up my order on the ups site.

Thanks for helping

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom