Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I thought a few people here ordered... did they get theirs yet? Look a few pages back...

Anyway my Villa pair should be here later today.

Yeah I ordered thru "Nohble Nohble Nohble Nohble Nohble Nohble"

For some weird reason tracking said it left t NJ yesterday, and should arrive later today. Only thing that makes me not believe it won't arrive today. Im in Texas and this covid-19 has messed up shipping logistics. Not gonna hold my breath it arrive today. We shall see.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Good call on the double up man. You’re right, the quality is pretty damn good. They’re nice and soft and the gold on the box was a nice touch. That metal dog tag is sick too. I tried to double on these after getting my 1st pair in hand but my order unfortunately got cancelled this morning. Either way I’m glad I didn’t sleep on these and those that did are truly going to regret it.

Definitely agree with you man. I don’t feel too bad dropping $200 on these lol.

Definitely agree with you man. I don’t feel too bad dropping $200 on these lol.
I love Jordan’s so I’ll pay the price no matter what but you’re right on this one. Once I got them in hand I was pleasantly surprised and wasn’t mad in the least that I paid $200. I gotta say, these and my UNC 3’s were probably 2 of the best pickups I’ve had this year. Both pairs were flawless and both are excellent quality.

20200430_074550.jpg

SNKRS pair size 12 finally came in after 3 weeks, flawless and lighter than normal VI, with the exception of seeing glue around the toe area, and my clear/blue sole is super sticky for some reason on both shoes

Also Nike aint puttin receipts in the box or return labels, interesting
Yeah man it’s weird. No BS, it’s almost as if they pick and choose which boxes they want to put receipts in. The last three buys I’ve made through Nike had no receipt of any kind. Then I just ordered a pair of Air Max 90’s, get the box open and boom ! they sent a receipt. I’m an OCD collector and like to have the receipts for any pair I buy via a retail location and IMO Nike has awesome receipts with that full sheet on decent paper so to not get one with a lot of recent purchases kinda irks me.

Back
Top Bottom