Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

But the OG doesn't...

Anyway it makes no difference to me, copped purely off the strength of the colorway.
I didn't mean the OG DMPs, I meant the 6s in general. Unless I'm mistaken, the original 1-6 all had NA on them, right?

I’ll gladly take a pair....with Nike air or not.

Beat my 2006 pair to the ground.
I'll grab them too but I just would prefer NA on them. Black and gold is a colorway that's too hard to pass up for me.

Sell the deadstock pair and cop these when they come out... how do 6s hold up over time?
I wouldn’t. You not gone get that durabuck/quality again. I rocked those ASAP!! They might crumble now though. I’d still cop this pair too.. me personally

Bought 2 DMP’s and sold both the 6’s they just weren’t for me. They are a clean looking shoe though.

These are one of those holy grail shoes that should they never release again, I wouldn’t even be mad. Regardless, if this actually pans out, I’d be more than in for a pair

silvio.gif

Dammit JB...

The DMP came out and all these kids started declaring themselves “Sneakerheads”. Good for them if they like them. One girl who I knew at the time asked me a few years earlier when I was wearing the first retro of the black and red 12s why I wasted money on crap like Jordans (ummm...because I liked them and could afford them along with school and rent because I budgeted) and then two years later I run into her in the mall and she’s wearing a pair. All for it. But that’s around the point that I started to see a proliferation of new “Sneakerheads” and they only wanted the hot releases.

I’ll never sell my DMP. But if they retro the 6s I’ll cop to have an extra pair. Mine are holding up pretty nicely...

These would be a great Black Friday Drop. More of a autumn shoe than a spring shoe imo.

I don’t know if this was said but want remastered DMP 11 with correct facing jumpman, high patent cut, and Jordan eyelets. Next years holiday season I hope.

Back
Top Bottom