Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

After last February with the Jordan 2s. Skeptical I wouldnt be surprised if these turn into some BHM Jordan 6s and they ruin it.

For the Jordan 2s it was the same rumored colorway black/metallic gold. Wouldnt be shocked if thats one of the only reasons they are saying they are the DMP.

But it also could just very well be a release for the all star game in Chicago.

The DMP came out and all these kids started declaring themselves “Sneakerheads”. Good for them if they like them. One girl who I knew at the time asked me a few years earlier when I was wearing the first retro of the black and red 12s why I wasted money on crap like Jordans (ummm...because I liked them and could afford them along with school and rent because I budgeted) and then two years later I run into her in the mall and she’s wearing a pair. All for it. But that’s around the point that I started to see a proliferation of new “Sneakerheads” and they only wanted the hot releases.

the og dmps might have been the first hyped retro. either these or the laser 4's. but shortly after a lot more people got into shoes and it was a wrap.

Man I remember the hell I went through to get the 1st dmp. They were a half size small but I rocked them anyway. Someone stole them though eventually. Crazy in the past year the concords and infrareds came out

Air Jordan 6 DMP
Color: Black/Metallic Gold
Style Code: CT4954-007
Release Date: January 25, 2020
Price: $200
20170728_1375947.gif

full

In for a pair.

My OG pair has been retired for safety..

Hoping this is done right.

If they feel the need to change the heel up.. just do black NA on the back.. making it all gold NA would ruin the balance of the entire shoe for me.

Most likely in for a pair of these. The pull tabs cracked in half on my OG pair :frown:

Damn the date is almost exact.. last one was 1/26/2006 :lol: I still have my pair with a good pull tab. Will likely cop these too, hopefully on disco.

Damn the date is almost exact.. last one was 1/26/2006 :lol: I still have my pair with a good pull tab. Will likely cop these too, hopefully on disco.
Surprised you sold your pair. I remember you being one of the first to cop on NT and NYC.. then you read us the lines from the booklet. Classic thread :lol:

been getting rid of all my shoes from 2003 to 2007 only have a few pairs left from that time

been getting rid of all my shoes from 2003 to 2007 only have a few pairs left from that time

I kind of did the same with anything that would probably fall apart and when I got home from college and needed funds. But this is one shoe I don't think I will sell off.

Back
Top Bottom