Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

I'm never gonna retire

C41C9C6A-C1A2-4465-9CC7-31DF2C03E1FC.jpeg

This... this right here. :wow: These were like grail status from the moment they released with how difficult they were to get when I was like 12 years old lol. I would consider a double up shawty on these if they release true to the 2006. The most I would put up with is the 23 missing from under the jumpman. Any other changes would be ridiculous
I never forget that release...it was a defining moment in buying shoes for me

got on Eastbay to grab myself a pack and had intentions of grabbing a second pack for someone in Germany who I owed a favor to

got nothing

ended up buying a pack on ebay right after release and I got one of the pairs of 11's w/ gold eyelets and the ink had bled

I couldn't deal w/ that so I sold them and was over it 🤷‍♂️

Damn didn’t know these were coming. Never had a pair always wanted the pack. I’ll cop. Would be dope if they released the dmp 11. I wanted this so bad when they came out in HS.

Seeing that the Black Cat 4s are now dropping on the 25th of January; Wondering if these will get push back

I’m torn about paying retail for these or rolling the dice in discounts. People typically have blown their holiday load and Jan releases are obviously before tax season so I’m wondering if there is a better chance these will hit discount if they’re a true GR.

We have no word on how limited or GR these are.

Hard to gauge. They’ll either sell out immediately due to being limited or they’ll sit like some other gold Jordan’s have.

Back
Top Bottom