Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd make one. If these do release again I hope JB does em justice for those that want them.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-6-dmp-defining-moments-2020-black-gold-release-date/
Screenshot_20190604-173940_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
This... this right here. :wow: These were like grail status from the moment they released with how difficult they were to get when I was like 12 years old lol. I would consider a double up shawty on these if they release true to the 2006. The most I would put up with is the 23 missing from under the jumpman. Any other changes would be ridiculous

Last edited:
Doubled up on these in 2006, one pair still DS, fresh stash of infrareds...

I'm good on these.

If that pair is truly DS then you need these to drop because those are gonna be unwearable if they arent already fcked
Im not looking to wear them.

To be completely honest, the DMP was just an infrared placeholder for me. Following the recent infrared release, these no longer serve a purpose for me.

I was too young to for the OG NA on the back of Js but now that I've copped a few that have it (Shadow 1, Bred 4, Infrared 6) I can't see buying any pairs without it. The NA just looks so much better than the Jumpman logo. Hopefully these will have NA as well.

But the OG doesn't...

Anyway it makes no difference to me, copped purely off the strength of the colorway.

My favourite VIs, by far. Not getting invested until we straight up have pictures, but I'm in for 2 if it happens and are done well.

Some pics from like 2012 of the pair I had that were a .5 size too big :lol:. I ended up breaking the heel tab trying to rush out for a final exam.

Nikon Pics 222.JPG

Nikon Pics 209.JPG

I was too young to for the OG NA on the back of Js but now that I've copped a few that have it (Shadow 1, Bred 4, Infrared 6) I can't see buying any pairs without it. The NA just looks so much better than the Jumpman logo. Hopefully these will have NA as well.

These would be great made like this year's Infrared with Nike Air on the back.

Back
Top Bottom