Air Jordan 6 IV Retro UNC Legit Check

Purchased from stockx. I am sure these are good, but I don't want to take any chances and would love some help.
IMG_0248.JPEG
IMG_0249.JPEG
View attachment 2297483
IMG_0251.JPEG
IMG_0252.JPEG
IMG_0253.JPEG
IMG_0255.JPEG
IMG_0256.JPEG
IMG_0257.JPEG
IMG_0258.JPEG

Last edited:
I also bought a pair from SX and yours look good imo. The box looks right, the black plastic the shoes are wrapped in looks correct as well. The lace locks, the holes on the sides of the shoes look to be correct or positioned correctly along with the ankle bubbles & stitching all looking like it should. I'm going to say legit.

I also bought a pair from SX and yours look good imo. The box looks right, the black plastic the shoes are wrapped in looks correct as well. The lace locks, the holes on the sides of the shoes look to be correct or positioned correctly along with the ankle bubbles & stitching all looking like it should. I'm going to say legit.
Yeah these days the fakes are made so close to the authentic Jordans that it can be easy to miss.

Thanks again. I forgot to include that on my reply.

I would really like more opinions. A lot of my friends are telling me that StockX sends replicas. Please help.

I would really like more opinions. A lot of my friends are telling me that StockX sends replicas. Please help.
StockX does or would not intentionally send fakes or replicas. They do have thousands of shoes coming to them on a daily basis and they have human beings doing legit checks. Can people make mistakes or bad decisions? Yes. Can a fake or replica slip through the cracks and or go through authentication unnoticed? Absolutely, especially when humans are involved and there seems to be documented cases of StockX letting fakes slip through. That being said they seem to do a decent job at authenticating considering the sheer volume they're dealing with on a daily basis.

I've meticulously looked over the 3 pairs I purchased from them and all 3 are legit including the UNC 6's I bought through them. I've looked at yours pretty well and saw nothing alarming, out of place or incorrect. I understand the need or want for 2nd and or 3rd opinions though. Hopefully others will chime in to give their opinions.

StockX does or would not intentionally send fakes or replicas. They do have thousands of shoes coming to them on a daily basis and they have human beings doing legit checks. Can people make mistakes or bad decisions? Yes. Can a fake or replica slip through the cracks and or go through authentication unnoticed? Absolutely, especially when humans are involved and there seems to be documented cases of StockX letting fakes slip through. That being said they seem to do a decent job at authenticating considering the sheer volume they're dealing with on a daily basis.

I've meticulously looked over the 3 pairs I purchased from them and all 3 are legit including the UNC 6's I bought through them. I've looked at yours pretty well and saw nothing alarming, out of place or incorrect. I understand the need or want for 2nd and or 3rd opinions though. Hopefully others will chime in to give their opinions.
Thank you again for the great information. I really appreciate it. I just worried and one of my friends was telling to to get my money back.

Thank you again for the great information. I really appreciate it. I just worried and one of my friends was telling to to get my money back.
Anytime man And If they were fake or there was any question of authenticity I would say or recommend to contact them but I truly believe these are 100% genuine.

Back
Top Bottom