Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

sizing is pretty true on these? simliar to 4s and 12s .  In recent Nike bbball releases I am an 11.5, but in most recent Js, I can use an 11.  Any help would be appreciated.
I'm an 11.5 in Nike Basketball and go with an 11 in the 4s and 12s.  I should be getting my pair of these today so I can let you know.

Please. I have the 2000 retros infareds and regularWhite/navys. They run big i mean too muchUpper leather, causing tight lacing which doesnot look good.

dis sneaker game is gettin too real i cant keep up obsidians this weekend foams after next oly 6 2 weeks lata oly 7s 2 weeks lata wht blk red 4
not to mention more foams and dan marinos and what the kobes damn

403143628.jpg

the quality and leather on these is really on point

i would say as good as last years 3's

this is my second favorite retro release this year

i never got this colorway back in 2000
only messed up thing is walking on the streets of nyc with these soles on a hot day is not the best idea for keeping a pair jordans like these crisp 

tar and gum and other crap in the street would make me tight if i stepped on anything with these joins on 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

only messed up thing is walking on the streets of nyc with these soles on a hot day is not the best idea for keeping a pair jordans like these crisp 

tar and gum and other crap in the street would make me tight if i stepped on anything with these joins on 

so no motorsport quality leather ... ok ... what did you pay if you dont mind me asking......

Originally Posted by ColdCity

so no motorsport quality leather ... ok ... what did you pay if you dont mind me asking......

its just like the motorsports leather 

EXACTLY WHAT IM TRYING TO PAY... IF AND ONLY IF.. I COULD FIND THESE IN THE CITY NOW
ohwell.gif

Where at?

any early chi-town news shoot me a pm plz
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
trying to lock these up this weekend if possible my bday is on the 2nd & i need em early

What a coincidence, my bdays is on the July 2nd as well. But from 1981.

These are probably going to be a hard pick up to get in Chicago. Was really counting on going to Niketown, but it has been closed until the fall.

just got mine also, quality is pretty good. i wear an 11 in most retros and got an 11 in these as well and they fit fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom