Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
received my pair from SP yesterday. fantastic seller btw.

as for the shoes, I'm loving the leather on them (but it doesnt take much to please me on a VI as it's my favorite model)...cool story.

does seem to be a high potential for the paint on the midsole to be a tad sloppy in places but i haven't seen a pair of shoes in recent years that wasn't. all in all i'd say the fit is spot on but I could it might come down to the width of people's feet. Jordan Vis are narrow and I have narrow feet so my true size (13) works for me. Wider feet may want to go up .5.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

its just like the motorsports leather 

Where at?
sneakerpost.com
Tryna get these early too but when I click on the link, it shows no products. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

Don't understand the people that would want these to be super limited....this is what is wrong with the sneaker game these days...
Those that have limited shoes will want for their shoes to remain limited. Those that don't have them want them to be accessible to everyone. It's how it will always be.

I never understand wanting a shoe to be limited. It'll be easier to get and what's it matter if everyone has them. Just sit on them for a while.

Originally Posted by KOD843

1000xtu.jpg

1000xw.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i HATE everything about Terrance J from 106 & Park. he tries so hard to be "down" lol stay in ur lane homie, you just started rockin' new releases last year. YOU ARE NOT A SNEAKERHEAD since your BET stylist gets you a few new releases in advance.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

/\ straight banana status... i really hope these come out like the Oreo VIs in terms of quality/shape

these are one of my top 5 favorite jordans so I decided not to take my chances at the store....just got em off sneakerdoctor

Originally Posted by sam21

these are one of my top 5 favorite jordans so I decided not to take my chances at the store....just got em off sneakerdoctor

for $300
eek.gif

nah wayy too much fam

i'm definitely coppping 1 pair to stock and 1 pair to rock, the rock pair i will paint to match the pair i had
frown.gif
back in the day

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by sam21

for $300
eek.gif

nah wayy too much fam

was tryna find em for $250 or less but had no luck. it is what it is though and it was $295 so i saved me 5 lol

Just not in love with these like most, will still probably cop to add to my collection. But if I miss out, won't be bummed. That's just me tho.

I'm not sure how I'll get these. Hopefully it all works out. I'll be out of town. Might have to pay the dreaded resale once hype dies down after the release.

I was able to go to my local spot and let another person get my 10.5 Obsidian 12s from me since I had already got my sz10, tried reserving a 10.5 for the Olympics but sizes ran out so hopefully my spots 2nd shipment comes in or else I'm pulling a mission...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom