Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

still no DM from NTLA 
tired.gif

I'm like this at work right now.... 
2a6uv50.jpg

Then this would be me right about now
laugh.gif
frown.gif

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

Originally Posted by kamueorcarl

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Every single Jordan account in my SMALL city are getting these.

This will not be hard to get!

Thats what I keep saying......

Every single JORDAN account in my BIG city are getting these too!
                                                      &
Every single JORDAN account in my BIG city will have a long line too!

I'm expecting PLAYOFF 12's & CEMENT 4's type of LINES / HYPE....

So RSVP for NTLA is closed now! 
And there is a delay in the text notifications. 
tired.gif

Should have taken my lunch earlier 
laugh.gif

I havent read anything about Santa Monica... Im not even sure if they r getting them....

People are going crazy waiting for RSVP around the country lol! @nikescottsdale still hasnt sent theirs out and they usuall do it between 2 - 4, just to let you guys know, if you stay in AZ! I wonder how early people will start camping! The playoff 12s were GR but people started camping out Friday night around 9. Hmmm I work at the mall so Im wondering if it will be worse then the playoffs. Im getting them so Im happy about that, 6 7 8 13 are my favs!

so easy getting a pair nikescottsdale, so far iv been 3/3 with the RSVP with them. its a good thing I dont live in like NY or LA which is waaaaay more harder.

Accidentally sent 2 messages hope that does penalize me in anyway, Wanna avoid the camping!

Originally Posted by Raye

Accidentally sent 2 messages hope that does penalize me in anyway, Wanna avoid the camping!
It wont penalize you, i accidently did that last time and still got it.

has anybody got a rsvp for sz 12 from NTLA? I sent my DM instantly and still haven't got a response yet

Got my ticket for the release saturday, honestly there was a lot of people out there for this release. But i think a lot of people want the "what the kobes"

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Yall creating hype right now, I called a lot of stores in NY and almost every one of them will get the 6s. And I see a bunch of guys already lining up at 34st HOH...I mean, really?

those r for the wtk

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

Originally Posted by Raye

It wont penalize you, i accidently did that last time and still got it.

All right thanks, did you get your dm back yet?

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

so easy getting a pair nikescottsdale, so far iv been 3/3 with the RSVP with them. its a good thing I dont live in like NY or LA which is waaaaay more harder.

Seattle has a pretty big sneaker culture a well, our RSVP system closed in 3 minutes lol
sick.gif
 I sent my DM within the first 2/3 seconds and got it. Some dude sent it within 10 seconds and was SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom