Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 10 and still no love from my finishline restock.
i call and the order says on hold even tho i verified everything forever ago and my billing/shipping were not different.
on a side note, i picked up some aj2012s for 60 bucks at my local store. they came with the oval laces as an extra so imma use those for my oly vis. lace tips do say 2012 tho but i guess its an accurate statement :D

mind if I ask which store?

Ijp you know you gotta post pics of that... i didnt think 00's would crumble so soon... were they stored in just the box or a ziplock bag in the box?

I'll try and get some pics up soon. I'm having a friend attempt to restore them. They were stored in the box w/o any ziplocks. The ziplock bag/shrink wrap method actually speeds up the crumbling process.

i thought the VAT tax could only be applied if you live in europe. i've heard in the past that if you email the support people and tell them that you live in the states, then they'll waive the VAT tax because it doesn't apply to US customers. i've never ordered off eu sites so i'm not 100% positive. i'm just regurgitating what i've read in past posts and threads.

$210.00 USD shipped on CT :smh:

thats not a bad price. why are you shaking your head?

Last edited:
some do, others get around it by stating that the vat is excluded from the price, either eay im not seeing anything on the site and id rather not take a 40 dollar chance.

My restock from NDC came yesterday, 2 shipments. Finally my size. Hearing people are not getting the restock from FNL.

Can I get a PM on where to buy those nice oval laces that dude had on when posted on the last page? :smokin

This is for anyone who wants to know, I got them from Finish Line. I walked in, asked if them had oval laces, told them my shoe size, and they told me to grab the 54" laces. Fit like a glove.

Last edited:
My FNL restock order was canceled because they couldnt verify my bank information when i use the same card for them everytime ._.

damn man i keep hearing these fnl horror stories..the 7/13 Oly 6 restock is the first time i ever bought anything from fnl website and i had no problems whatsoever and i had enough time to complete two orders. the first order i used my debit card and the second order i used paypal. i received both orders promptly on wednesday 7/18. i wonder why some orders were processed so easily and others not so much?

Here are my newer pairs....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom