Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

It's a good thing

d1zmt9k-9f63320f-4cd3-40cf-b651-406d87e472fa.jpg

I ordered a second pair of these. Been sitting for a week now in the Memphis FedEx terminal wtf. This just further affirms my hatred of winter.

I shipped some shoes I sold on ebay on feb 20th

no updates onnit and its march 1. i used priority shipping. just says in transit and will arrive late. no estimated date or nothing

not sure what the **** is going on. ive never had something like this happen before

I shipped some shoes I sold on ebay on feb 20th

no updates onnit and its march 1. i used priority shipping. just says in transit and will arrive late. no estimated date or nothing

not sure what the **** is going on. ive never had something like this happen before
Sold a couple pairs as well and they were delivered to eBay for authentication 5 days ago. Joints just chilling in a warehouse or something.

And he's like "dude only needs to at $10 bucks and won't budge".....SMH
If it’s a shoe I really want I’d gladly pay the extra $10. I look at what I’d pay on SX or even GOAT and go
From there. Hell, best price he’s gonna find is maybe $250 anyway. Can’t believe someone would let $10 stop them from owning a pair of shoes they actually want but to each their own I guess.

Back
Top Bottom