Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Waiting for Nike to post the Carmines is like waiting for a pretty girl's phone call lol.

4v9axi.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really surprised they havent done a shock drop yet, we are less than 3 weeks away now.

I wonder if they will do it at all?

I hit on the FR 4s early shock drop, and had them almost a full month before the official release date.

I'm really nervous that these are getting pushed back.
Other than the 2020 AJ5 Fire Reds that were delayed due to the epidemic, has Nike/JB delayed any other retros?

I think that once the Carmines are out, they will be in abundance like the Fire Red 4's and 5's. There will be plenty, and will be getting restocked at mainstream online retail sites randomly imo.

I recall maybe three weeks ago, Champs or Eastbay restocking the AJ5's (which an awesome poster on this board let everyone know about 👍 that gave us all the choice of paying $200 retail. Thanks again, awesome poster!

Last edited:
Other than the 2020 AJ5 Fire Reds that were delayed due to the epidemic, has Nike/JB delayed any other retros?

I think that once the Carmines are out, they will be in abundance like the Fire Red 4's and 5's. There will be plenty, and will be getting restocked at mainstream online retail sites randomly imo.

I recall maybe three weeks ago, Champs or Eastbay restocking the AJ5's (which an awesome poster on this board let everyone know about 👍 that gave us all the choice of paying $200 retail. Thanks again, awesome poster!
The DMP 6’s got delayed like 3 times bro lol

I was hot

The DMP 6’s got delayed like 3 times bro lol

I was hot

I didn't pick those up, but I still think about the DMPs, as the colors match with so many outfits.

Now that you mention it, I remember people talking about that online. How long were they delayed for? The AJ5 Fire Red were delayed like 35 days, I recall.

I'm really surprised they havent done a shock drop yet, we are less than 3 weeks away now.

I wonder if they will do it at all?

I hit on the FR 4s early shock drop, and had them almost a full month before the official release date.

How was the quality of the sneakers? Were there any production issues?

I didn't pick those up, but I still think about the DMPs, as the colors match with so many outfits.

Now that you mention it, I remember people talking about that online. How long were they delayed for? The AJ5 Fire Red were delayed like 35 days, I recall.
The DMP’s were delayed for a few months iirc and they are also one of the most restocked shoes I’ve ever seen.

All good for me.. they’re my grails.

Back
Top Bottom