Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Funny thing is these will still fly of the shelves even with defect. Ive turned off notifications for these on sneakers. So currently looks like im just after cool grey 11s and off white 4s this year

Funny thing is these will still fly of the shelves even with defect. Ive turned off notifications for these on sneakers. So currently looks like im just after cool grey 11s and off white 4s this year
Your not getting XI IEs, UNC IVs, Lightening IVs, Chile Red IXs, Clot XIV lows, Legend blue XI lows, or Red Flint XIIIs? How about XXXVs? What if SoleFly drops something?

OG colorways aren’t going down in prices. I made sure to cop multiples pairs this time around. Back in early 2000s, I joined NT as a broke teenager and used to spend endless hours on the forum wishing I could afford even ONE pair.

For me, Carmines are the release of the year. Y’all can keep all the hyped up stuff. Just let get my pairs and I’m good.

5F1EF8F3-DD1E-43C9-84EB-7276CCACD2C7.jpeg

We will know more this week with all the sneaker YouTubers around, hopefully someone can offer a final word from Nike/JB

Unbreakable Kicks read an email from JB, sent to a Footlocker, stating the release was to continue as planned. Maybe we can get an update if the pink midsole was an isolated incident or not

Last edited:
OG colorways aren’t going down in prices. I made sure to cop multiples pairs this time around. Back in early 2000s, I joined NT as a broke teenager and used to spend endless hours on the forum wishing I could afford even ONE pair.

For me, Carmines are the release of the year. Y’all can keep all the hyped up stuff. Just let get my pairs and I’m good.

5F1EF8F3-DD1E-43C9-84EB-7276CCACD2C7.jpeg
you take every opportunity you can to post this pic man.
this is the epitome of a humble brag lol.
I promise you, we get it.

Back
Top Bottom