Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Looks like Nike/JB is saying the midsole is a “contrasting shade of white” so I personally wouldn’t hold these to claim it’s a defect after the initial window.

18F0C4EB-E34B-4521-84D8-6178C7C1BB9F.jpeg

It doesn't say that anywhere in that pic :lol:

Looks like Nike/JB is saying the midsole is a “contrasting shade of white” so I personally wouldn’t hold these to claim it’s a defect after the initial window.

18F0C4EB-E34B-4521-84D8-6178C7C1BB9F.jpeg

The White contrasts the Carmine. This has nothing to do with pink. Pink is not a shade of white. This is not vague. You’re reaching so damn hard.

Nike has amazing customer service. The best in the business. If there’s a legitimate issue, Nike will take care of you.

Last edited:
I didn't get the 2014 pair cause of the Jumpman on the back. I am going after these no matter, going to try for a couple pair. Hopefully at least get one.

The worst thing that can happen with those 7s, is hearing them referred to as the “Raptor 7s.” The most disrespectful and atrocious nickname in all of Jordan history. Absolute disgrace to the shoe.

I totally agree with this! It's absolutely asinine and extremely idiotic predicated on the basis of historical accuracy I'm going off of. The VII was worn in the 1991-92 season, and the Toronto Raptors entered the league as an expansion team in the 1995-96 season. It makes way less than zero sense to stupidly dub them "Raptor VII" if the shoes existed 3 years before the Raptors even became a new NBA team. Where was any valid correlation with all that?

The White contrasts the Carmine. This has nothing to do with pink. Pink is not a shade of white. This is not vague. You’re reaching so damn hard.

Nike has amazing customer service. The best in the business. If there’s a legitimate issue, Nike will take care of you.

Lmao @ “Nike will take care of you.”

If this is the case and they care about customers why are they even shipping out pink midsole pairs to retailers?

I swear some of you cape so hard for the brand, you must work there.

That started because when first got retroed in 02 it was matchy era, the jersey era. Dudes got the Vince jersey to match 'em. That nickname always sounded stupid, idiotic, asinine, and whatever else can be used to described stupidity to me.

Revision with this one above. ^^^

There is no excuse for it. It’s unnecessary and idiotic.

Another revision with this one above.^^^

Lmao @ “Nike will take care of you.”

If this is the case and they care about customers why are they even shipping out pink midsole pairs to retailers?

I swear some of you cape so hard for the brand, you must work there.

Do you work at Adidas? Still salty you overpaid for ugly sneakers? Don’t take it out on us.

You used your poor reading comprehension and bogus hypotheticals to dream up of a critique of Nike. They literally haven’t sold a single pink Carmine to any customer, but you and 3Dork already want to bury them. They literally have the best and easiest returns program in the market. Be careful, if you reach any harder you might dislocate a shoulder.

Do you work at Adidas? Still salty you overpaid for ugly sneakers? Don’t take it out on us.

You used your poor reading comprehension and bogus hypotheticals to dream up of a critique of Nike. They literally haven’t sold a single pink Carmine to any customer, but you and 3Dork already want to bury them. They literally have the best and easiest returns program in the market. Be careful, if you reach any harder you might dislocate a shoulder.

Funny because I also have PLENTY of issues with Adidas (and my post history reflects this), I don’t cape for any one brand-but you can’t fathom what that’s like can you?

Again, it’s been *widely* reported that Nike shipped pink midsole Carmines to retailers and there have been tons of issues with them (hell, even StockX has posted a warning to buyers). Why would Nike ship these pairs out to begin with?

It would suck getting a pink pair for retail
I can’t imagine getting one paying resale
You know the majority of the pink pairs are going to stockx

If I get a Pepto Bismol pair it's going to Stockx.

I don’t understand why StockX just doesn’t have two listings. I’d gladly pay a bit more for a non-pink pair. This is the only OG cw AJ 6 I need so I’d like to complete my collection with a decent pair. Even if, worst case, all pairs eventually turn pink, at least you would get a pair you could wear while it wasn’t.

That behind the design was dope.

Course, those last couple segments made it seem like yeah, there is a tinge of pink :lol:

Unless this is an issue like the fire red photo lighting, well.

1612821538537.png

they prolly dont have the logistics in place to move backwards like that.. would prolly be cheaper for them to move these at the outlet and re do em all together if anything

would calling pairs back to the factory repainting the midsole be a posibility for nike?

This isn’t going to happen, there are enough sheep that are going to buy these to keep regardless of how pink their pairs are just because they’re Carmines. IF there are any pairs left, Nike/JB will sell them directly a la the Melo 13s and Bred AJKOs that ended up at Nike outlets. Either way, they’re getting their money without addressing the QC problem. Someone ITT said to get a white pair now if you can (I.e. cop multiple retail pairs and mix and match) since it could be that pinks are the ones that primarily end up on the secondary market. I couldn’t agree more with this strategy.

Hilariously, I do wonder if resale on these will be impacted given the fact that StockX has put up a warning on the product page. We’ll see, I guess.

would calling pairs back to the factory repainting the midsole be a posibility for nike?
they prolly dont have the logistics in place to move backwards like that.. would prolly be cheaper for them to move these at the outlet and re do em all together if anything
Considering they probably cost $20 to make it’s almost certainly cheaper for them to remake them. That isn’t happening either way. Looks like there’s just gonna be fewer pairs available at release.

I'm thinking and hoping the majority of pairs aren't pink
If they are I would think Nike would of stamped them as B grades and send them all to the outlets like the melo 13's
Because technically if it's pink they are B grades
But you know how nike rolls

Back
Top Bottom