Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

If Nike had retailers returning XIs for squeaking I could see your point but it's not really a fair comparison. Its messed up Nike doesnt consider the squeaking a defect, but if they had already identified it as a defect I dont see them denying it later on..
Hey, I'm not arguing with you. If someone buys these and they look good, and then six months later they turn pink, hopefully Nike would accept the return as it is a known issue. I agree Nike generally has an excellent return policy, but it's not iron clad. I've returned a couple pairs of shoes over the years I didn't even consider wouldn't be accepted, and yet they denied it. I've also returned one or two well-worn pairs just on the chance they would take them, thinking it was unlikely, and lo and behold they accepted them. Point is, once you're out of the no-questions window, there's no gaurantee. But ultimately we are saying pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:
Hibbett raffle open too.

If you get a pink pair at least Goat app will give you $20 for it towards a $200+ purchase later

We may need to start hoping we can get pairs in general if they legit took out the pink ones (don't think they did).

I may be late but this looks like a good pair...

Anyone know any legit shop that is doing guaranteed no pink midsole Carmine preorders? I feel like this is the only way to ensure you have a good pair on/before release day since even StockX and GOAT look to be a total crapshoot and you might be rolling the dice with any official online retailers (including Nike).

Buying in store is probably the best bet at retail but I know COVID restrictions/personal health risks might make going to malls not very feasible for a lot of folks.

Here's a detailed online article about the 💩 show known as the 2021 Carmine VI. It also addresses the steps being utilized to rectify the issue. 🙄

“While Jordan should be able to recover most of the product from retailers in this case, it won’t be able to totally remove the pink-sole “Carmine” Jordan 6s from the market. Sneaker resellers who already have the shoes, likely procured from stores selling stock early, are beyond the brand’s reach. Consumers might still come across the pink-tinted pairs on the markets where these sellers move their product.”

Marcus Jordan and Trophy Room staff reading this like:

BA6644A1-714C-4903-88C5-E9DAF25515E1.png

Here's a detailed online article about the 💩 show known as the 2021 Carmine VI. It also addresses the steps being utilized to rectify the issue. 🙄
This should kill all the bleeding talk, now they have confirmed it was a actually a midsole paint issue right. They won't admit it, but im sure they shipped from the factory pink.

This should kill all the bleeding talk, now they have confirmed it was a actually a midsole paint issue right. They won't admit it, but im sure they shipped from the factory pink.
The "good" news about this, taking it at face value, is that if you do get a good pair, I guess there should be no reason to worry the pink is going to appear later.

everyone checking their pairs and anyone that posts pics here like...
1612752283712.gif

”nah, it’s definitely pink.”
”you blind, they not pink”
”fix your monitor/get a new phone, they pink”
”how you going to tell me what color they are, I have ’em in my hand”
”it’s not that bad”
rd and delivery days will be fun around here :lol:

everyone checking their pairs and anyone that posts pics here like...
1612752283712.gif

”nah, it’s definitely pink.”
”you blind, they not pink”
”fix your monitor/get a new phone, they pink”
”how you going to tell me what color they are, I have ’em in my hand”
”it’s not that bad”
rd and delivery days will be fun around here :lol:

They funny thing is everyones pairs will be some form of pink months from now.

Back
Top Bottom