Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My turn! :rofl:
2A73C36C-9C4A-4634-BF2C-38F3202C1529.jpeg

Resellers are idiotic based on what I've observed. I have the perfect word to describe them that starts with a "r", but it's stupidly censored on this site. Most of them, especially the ones who try to resell general releases are so uneducated about the market. They lack the logic to understand supply and demand. They're too stupid to realize there's too much supply, and little to no demand to leverage a high markup.

The market is saturated with general release stuff in stores, and with too many people in possession of them just to resell which devalues resale prices by default. Add to the fact that there's a lot of people like us on here who persevere to get our stuff and refuse to go to the resale route.

Resellers are too ignorant to realize it's way more work than money for them. It ain't mathematically viable to resell general releases just to gain $10 to $20, or even sustain a loss sometimes because they aren't able to mark up particular shoes. They're too dumb to account for overhead with costs to acquire and fees to sustain for sales which severly cuts into profits. They're automatically incurring overhead with gas before they even have a chance to acquire the shoes.

I don't understand doing all that work and putting in money to acquire the goods just to gain $10 to $20 per sale. You're better off just getting a job and staying there for a few hours if that's the only net gain from reselling shoes. Shoe store employees even think resellers are working hard, and not smart because they encounter it frequently with them coming in their stores stocking up on general crap. You might as well let the government pimp you with taxes working a job instead of letting StockX or whatever site pimp you hard with fees for reselling shoes since you're getting jacked regardless.

I didn't realize there are some who are dumb enough to think they can buy a shoe at clearance and make an astronomical profit based on what you stated. Those shoes went on clearance for a reason, so therefore there will be no demand for them on the secondary market.

What a joke with clowns thinking they'll get a boatload of money for worn out shoes on the secondary market. It should be common sense to bring in unworn shoes ideally, or lightly worn shoes at worst.

All that idiocy with reselling shoes you elaborated about makes me feel good about trying to work smart to get my money during a pandemic. I'm way better off getting unemployment every 2 weeks because all I have to do is use my computer to certify for my benefits when I'm scheduled to do so. That's easy money getting wired to an account registered to me.

What a bygone era! I recall JCPenney had $100+ Nike shoes in the '90s! I remember seeing the Jordan Columbia XI, Nike Air Max Uptempo, and Penny I at different times in 1996. I believe they stopped carrying flashy stuff like that in the late '90s though.

Always dress up nondescript on release days so you don't draw attention to yourself, especially if it's a Jordan release. I always try to look regular or somewhat broke so I don't give potential robbers an impression I have money and may have the hot release of that day in my hands. You don't want to look like a baller or flashy because it's a target for them on release day.

I still remember what a cool a#$ security guy who used to work at Fox Hills Mall told me in May 2019 on the day the black/cement IV came out. I was kicking it in the mall and talking to him after I picked mine up, he was like "Don't wear Jordans to pick up Jordans." I just wore Dodgers stuff (on-field hat and authentic hoodie), jeans, and some gray Nike Lunar TR1 Manny Pacquiao version that day.

I think if you’re going to resell GRs you need to hold long term and sell a few years down the line. It’s often times quite a pain to keep and store shoes for years but it’s a legitimate way to get a solid return on your GRs. Quick flips don’t really amount to much unless you’re buying full FSRs, etc. since the profit per pie is negligible.

same happened to me. But it allows me to re enter and add points

yea I've done that in the past before but I believe ultimately you're just wasting points. I've never hit at a store after they removed the points and I readded.

I could just be unlucky though. I never stopped by the store to see wtf happened.

These foot apps are trash. So they cancel. Can’t re enter. Then it kicks me out. I sign back in, my entries are there but add starts were gone. SMH...

The reservations are getting cancelled because of shoe defects. Some stores shoes are fine, and other pairs are “bleeding” into the midsole.
(like the Jordan 13 did)
I saw someone posted a picture on here of the defect. This is why cancellations are happening.

Got a notification on FTA about a reservation change, checked the app and it looked fine. Who knows, I haven't hit anything from a foot app since the Bred 11's (And I almost got timed out on those)

Just called Hibbetts and scheduled my pick up time for tomorrow so at the bare minimum one pair is locked down.

Back
Top Bottom