Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Sold out on SNKRS, but now the app home page won't refresh, and Carmines don't even display on upcoming releases for today....hilarious!

Wow, this is my first L on everything, no raffle wins with head starts no snkrs, nothing, usually by this time ill have a pair or 2 secured of a general release but to not get 1? Wtf!?

App glitching something awful now , but not as bad as when it said my fingerprint was the wrong password

Where do you guys think these guy will settle/bottom out resale price wise once people get their pairs in hand? I’m hoping I can pickup for < $250 for my size 11.

Caught another L on SNKRS :rolleyes but in all honesty these will be selling for little over retail anyways

shrug.gif

Them pink midsoles are bad bruhs... alot of yall gonna be heated in the upcoming months when they start to change

Welp sold out in every size I can wear , I fought the good fight boys.... but for about a year I haven’t been able to hit on anything good ..:

Maybe it’s time to leave the game and focus full time on stamps...

It’s been real nt

DTLR still says "Coming Soon". Are they one that delayed their release due to the pink midsoles, or is there still a chance there?

dtlr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom