Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My mind’s playing tricks on me. These look pretty white but I need a second opinion because of pinkgate. Ready to just grab a pair today and be done with this release.
1F96488F-8937-4BAE-B463-31FB940C58C4.png
223EB4A7-F51F-4DAE-88A8-6E8F232C93BF.png
Snow Bunny white 😂😂

My question is where did Gentry come from what his background I always thought he was a Cornball just my opinion

Talked with the footlocker manager on release day and he said they pulled the ones that were pink about a week out from release and sent them back and went to check on the other one's that were white and they started to turn so it seems like all are going to turn pink regardless...
20210214_194814.jpg
20210214_194928.jpg
20210214_195054.jpg
20210214_195114.jpg
20210214_195128.jpg

im not even eligible for stimulus and i know that **** aint free money nor was it enough for people struggling

they gave americans 1800 in total the whole year. the whole ****ing year lol

by the time they give americans another stimulus that **** gonna be for the whole year. 1400 for a whole year. government is foul for that

like i said **** wouldnt have even covered a month of rent for me even if i did receive it

Gentry had way too much personal feelings involved with his decision making. There was a stretch where I didn’t buy a Jordan for a long time. That coincided with Nike Basketball killin it from 2005-2014-15.
I stopped buying J's from 2009-2016. I switched to Kobe's. It was just too much hassle to get a pair plus the quality was butt cheeks. I was damn near 30 in 2009 and I was just too old for the foolishness to cop some J's. I've pretty much been able to hit on every release the last year for the exception of the Warrior 35 colorway. That was the only limited sneaker I tried to cop though so to be fair I've only attempted to cop GR's. It has definitely been tougher to hit on these sneakers though. I noticed it become tougher with the DMP 6 release. I've had to have way more patience with each release.

Nike/Jordan selling out over hype doesn’t even surprise me any more - they KNOW how to hype. My biggest shock was the T-Mac 2 selling out like it did in every color. And the Reebok basketball line - almost every Question, kamikaze, and Shaq sell out quickly.
I definitely feel you on this. It feels like damn near everything sells out now. The hype feels like an all time high for sneakers in general and then when you add in resellers it just makes it that much tougher to secure a pair. I know not everyone is a reseller but damn it feels like everyone is. I guess there are just more resellers now then any other time in the sneaker community.

I definitely feel you on this. It feels like damn near everything sells out now. The hype feels like an all time high for sneakers in general and then when you add in resellers it just makes it that much tougher to secure a pair. I know not everyone is a reseller but damn it feels like everyone is. I guess there are just more resellers now then any other time in the sneaker community.
100% agree. we are in a hype for all sneakers rn.

Those damn griffey’s sold out. I’ve noticed if it’s on snkrs and has some hype it’s selling out. :lol:

Mine were perfect. Wore em twice and yes. It seemed like they started to turn pink. Maybe it was getting em in the sun and seeing the pinkish tint. Sucks!

100% agree. we are in a hype for all sneakers rn.

Those damn griffey’s sold out. I’ve noticed if it’s on snkrs and has some hype it’s selling out. :lol:
I pretty much only buy J's but it's crazy how many trash colors are damn near instant sellouts. I just hope this doesn't last a long time. I'll be 40 in September and I just don't have time for this foolishness anymore.

Back
Top Bottom