Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

IMG_20210214_153419_125.jpg
my pair I told y'all I grabbed instore @ snipes on Saturday!

Man McDonald's Happy Meal toys are even on the resale market again...SMH. There is no hope for copping a Air Jordan General release at this point.
Ain’t it pokémon cards rn?

I know we are in for a wild ride because i seen someone posted about their sneaker flips on linkedin...

i know we got “stock” market cats and businesses buying sneakers because all they see is the ROI

Ain’t it pokémon cards rn?

I know we are in for a wild ride because i seen someone posted about their sneaker flips on linkedin...

i know we got “stock” market cats and businesses buying sneakers because all they see is the ROI

Yeah, even the box is selling for 100s

I know everyone is complaining about how hard these were to cop, but remember the sneaker paradox - if it’s easy to buy, then the casuals don’t want them. We’ve seen it over and over again. Look at the Roshes. Highly desired when they were limited (lol at people paying $2-300 resale for the OG colorways) but once Nike made too many of them, everyone started ignoring them.

Don’t blame Nike for limiting supply. Blame all the millennials for chasing clout.

Longshot: anyone In chi got an extra pair of size 13 ... willing to trade DS pair size 13 of infrared 6s for these ... dm me

If Nike is allowing FTL INC to run a bogus raffle that gives FTL INC customers who spend the most money with FTL INC an unfair advantage over other customers, then Nike needs to be called out on that :emoji_poop:

Nike pulled their premium shoes from FTL in the past and they should be threatening to do it again
When did Nike pull the premium shoes from FTL?

I know everyone is complaining about how hard these were to cop, but remember the sneaker paradox - if it’s easy to buy, then the casuals don’t want them. We’ve seen it over and over again. Look at the Roshes. Highly desired when they were limited (lol at people paying $2-300 resale for the OG colorways) but once Nike made too many of them, everyone started ignoring them.

Don’t blame Nike for limiting supply. Blame all the millennials for chasing clout.

Why does it have to be limited though? There’s far more than enough demand for it not to be.

Back
Top Bottom