Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Prices are dropping, but I will hold off until next week to cop 2 more.

By next week, most people should have their pairs in hand, if anyone is thinking of when to buy.

The market will be flooded with desperate resellers who will take $20-40 profit gladly over holding them long term or lose a profit.

These shipping delays are real, we haven't had any regular mail since Saturday with this TX snow storm.

Isn’t the risk that white pairs will have dried up/will be sold at a premium while only pink pairs will be held by those same desperate resellers? That’s what I’m afraid of tbh

I feel stupid not buying any of those 23 AJ6 legacy crew socks...they are all gone online...anyone know any spot in NJ in-store?

I usually don’t mind shipping delays but I am leaving out of town this Sunday. Had I known it would take this long, I’d ship it to a different address. Hopefully they ship via UPS so I could change the shipping address after they go out. If it’s via FedEx, I’m effed.

I think you can ask the carrier to hold and you pick up at one of their locations.

I think you can ask the carrier to hold and you pick up at one of their locations.
Yeah, if they ship through UPS I can call them and have them re-route my package. If they ship through FedEx, the sender (Nike) has to call them.

Yeah, if they ship through UPS I can call them and have them re-route my package. If they ship through FedEx, the sender (Nike) has to call them.

Sometimes you can redirect FedEx packages yourself; depends on the restrictions Nike put on it. I've been able to do this for a lot of recent releases. There was a period of time where sneakers would always be restricted from doing this yourself, however, since COVID I've been able to do this no problem. And unlike UPS, it's free with Fedex.

Sometimes you can redirect FedEx packages yourself; depends on the restrictions Nike put on it. I've been able to do this for a lot of recent releases. There was a period of time where sneakers would always be restricted from doing this yourself, however, since COVID I've been able to do this no problem. And unlike UPS, it's free with Fedex.
It’s free with UPS, unless they changed it recently?

It’s free with UPS, unless they changed it recently?

I used to hold at the UPS store all the time, free. Sometime in 2020 that ended and they make you pay for premium membership. I never noticed the shipping speed, but tried it for every shipment and it never worked. UPS guy wasn't aware if was ever free....whatever....

word! i lived in prague and firenze, briefly. where are you located?

and, i echo your sentiments. ajs were an easy cop, without question. however, i got hip to some other (i think) dope sneakers during my time there.

I live in Berlin. The Jordan-hype here is pretty much exclusive to 1s and more limited collabos. The OG colorways were always a prety easy cop for me in the past couple of years.

Damn, can't have an opinion on the forum anymore I see.... It was just my thoughts folks. My fault, I forgot just about everyone in here works for Nike and personally sent out every pair of Carmines. I'm not saying that some of the midsoles don't have the tint, but merely the one's that don't would have you thinking they were defected. If you didn't hit just say you took the "L"! Ya'll probably the same dummies who believe it's the red bleeding into the sole too huh? Like I said, mine are "WHITE"...

IMG_2238.JPG IMG_7453.jpg IMG_7455.jpg IMG_7456.jpg

Here's the pink/pank tint you geniuses were referring to though!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-CT8529-106-Recall-00.jpg

Damn, can't have an opinion on the forum anymore I see.... It was just my thoughts folks. My fault, I forgot just about everyone in here works for Nike and personally sent out every pair of Carmines. I'm not saying that some of the midsoles don't have the tint, but merely the one's that don't would have you thinking they were defected. If you didn't hit just say you took the "L"! Ya'll probably the same dummies who believe it's the red bleeding into the sole too huh? Like I said, mine are "WHITE"...

IMG_2238.JPG IMG_7453.jpg IMG_7455.jpg IMG_7456.jpg

Here's the pink/pank tint you geniuses were referring to though!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Air-Jordan-6-Carmine-CT8529-106-Recall-00.jpg

Those look green to me man.....heh....just freak'n kidding.... You speak the truth!

I surprisingly have yet to see a pair locally that has the pink midsole. My pair from footaction and every pair I’ve seen in local groups have been fine. I unfortunately struck out on every raffle and had to go resell. Got em for $270 from a work connection with receipt. I’m happy with them and they’re pretty flawless. 2nd pic has my 2014’s next to the new pair. The only real
differences I noticed were the nubuck areas are softer on the 2021’s and the ankle bubbles have more bulge than my 2014’s. The red is a bit deeper as well on the 2021’s, especially the lace pocket or whatever it’s called on the tongue.

Attachments

• 5BBB4A51-6F3C-410E-9838-E0EB4B18C555.jpeg
    5BBB4A51-6F3C-410E-9838-E0EB4B18C555.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 337
  • E12BB72C-29CF-4876-AABA-955955BF74E5.jpeg
    E12BB72C-29CF-4876-AABA-955955BF74E5.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
I know we are all smart enough to know this, but I’m laying it out there anyway - the FLX point system is working exactly how Foot Locker wants it to. Someone mentioned buying 20 pair a year versus another only three. I will assume you aren’t hitting 20 limited drops or you wouldn’t be upset, so we will say 5 limited and 15 general releases. Well, GR anything isn’t loving except Air Force 1’s, so Foot Locker just moved 15 pairs of GR that wouldn’t sell because you wanted points to be able to grab releases. And the more you pay the more points you get, so you probably paid full retail - even better for them.

And no WAY will they tell us how that system works - if we knew it was a fluke it wouldn’t work. I used 20,000to head start for the Flint 13 last year and missed. I made a post on IG about it being a ripoff because not only did I miss, I lost my points. There North American PR manager (good guy and we’ve known each other a few years) answered on my post that I WOULD get my points back, and I did. But now they have a disclaimer saying “no refund”. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
I only noticed that they take your head start points whether you hit a reservation or not because they cancelled my entry and sent me a notification letting me know they did. I of course launched the app to find out why and wasn’t able to figure it out so I just re-entered. Once I re-entered I got a pop up stating that I understand and agree that any points I use on the raffle will be lost even if I don’t secure a reservation. These companies are unbelievably cheap and clearly don’t give a sh*t just how greedy they appear to customers. I also haven’t hit on an FLX raffle in what seems like forever on top of constantly being logged out on launch days and then receiving errors when trying to log back in. Them not handling the traffic is inexcusable imo.

Back
Top Bottom