I got one good pair:
B15F241A-227C-4AA4-83FB-9D6AAA6A5305.jpeg

And one HORRID PAIR WHICH IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL:
CFBC6BA1-D207-4C27-ACA1-16D7B49AC5B2.png

65B86DDF-C293-48C7-AB12-6D83ACA412D5.jpeg

F0CE1DD1-E7A6-4E59-A228-78214E5C5AB5.jpeg

26EEF07E-C454-4D9A-9210-77F7581B9818.jpeg
C545DEAD-ADC2-4B03-842F-7C360A5CED06.jpeg

got damn! game worn pair from the 2021 annual sweatshop sweat sixteen tourney.

To your point, when Covid first hit back in early 2020 sneaker releases were being delayed left and right due to worldwide shipping constraints. It's seems like the whole calendar of releases shifted a whole two or three weeks.

God forbid there actually be a defect with the shoe... they just go ahead and release the mf'er. Some stores either sold their entire stock, sold what they had left after shipping back questionable pairs, refused to sell or just shipped back everything.

Jordan Brand should've just ate this one, did a mandatory recall of all their stock and then set another official release date after having gotten things in order.
That would have been nice but that would be a lot of money lost. Ain't no way a company is going to do that.

Miraculously, I hit on SNKRS, but of course the delayed shipping email arrived today. Maybe that'll give them time to bleach the pink out.

Isn’t the risk that white pairs will have dried up/will be sold at a premium while only pink pairs will be held by those same desperate resellers? That’s what I’m afraid of tbh

Yea but I prefer to do local meetups so I can see and buy in person. My local facebook group is filled with resellers smh.

If you go the online route like eBay, Goat, or other spots, I would ask for pictures and ask if they are pink straight up

Last edited:
One thing I don't think get's talked about enough up here is the effect fashion trends have on the demand for some of these shoes. By in large I would say most users on NT are older, have developed our own sense of style and taste by this point that it doesn't change nearly as much as the younger generation interested in sneakers and fashion.

Just for reference find the biggest IG influencers, sneaker pages, YTer's etc. If you scroll their feed now all you will see are Nikes. That will include Jordan retros mainly (1's,3's,4's,5's,6's), Dunks, and classic Nike Sportswear models such as AF1's and Blazers. Couple years ago it was all Yeezy and Adidas that has basically been eliminated. Their clothing choices to match these shoes have changed as well the skinny and tapered pants have been replaced with straight leg and more baggy pants to fit the chunkier shoes. Their collection of Box logos and Supreme tee's have been replaced with Vintage t-shirts. I used to be able to grab pre owned Carhartt jackets on ebay for like $25-$30 all day long. Now those same WORN jackets will run me $200 easy.

If the general sneaker population are a school of bait fish, the resellers are just sharks following the money. Nike definitely has a hand in this by putting certain celebrities' in specific shoes because America's fashion trends change frequently and are celebrity driven. It's just so many different factors added to the pot that creates this situation we have right here.
Well said

So if the midsole is supposed to gradually turn pink because of the paint, yet through wear and oxidation the midsole turns yellow. Does that mean the midsole with ultimately turn orange?

Why are you giving us more to have anxiety over???? Lol. People are finally coming to terms with the pink and now you bring orange into the equation? Lol. Not cool bro. That's a good question though. We shall see. In my mind these are like the indigo 12s from last year that are some supposed to age and show unique signs of wear with time. We shall see.

I'm sure someone has said it, but I'm starting to believe that the pink hue on the midsole might be an eye illusion. I have my pair in hand since the release date and they are Snow White, but if you glance real fast they seem to have a tint of pink. Nonetheless, waited for the N/A addition so won't complain. Not as bad or anywhere near as bad as everyone tried to make them out to be.
I think you're right. In store they looked white. At home at night they had a very very slight pink hue. Literally just showed them to my wife under day light simulating light bulbs in our dining room and she said they looked white, maybe a different shade of white compared to the leather. I asked her if they looked pink and she said "Noooo. Why?" As if I had problem lol. She isn't a sneaker head and couldn't tell a Jordan 6 from a Jordan 6 rings and has no idea about pink gate so I trust her opinion.

U think they made them send all those pairs back and it’s an eye illusion? 😂
I very sure he's talking about the pair that we're still left at retailers. The fact that we are even debating if they are really pink is evidence that it's at least possible that it's in our heads at this point. There are definitely pepto pairs but from everything I've seen so far I'm NT and online it's all pretty debatable.

I think these shoes gave me PTSD It's all pink..even when it's white..my brain is telling me pink.
And now some NT'ers are going to tell you you're lying to yourself because you can't cope with the pink sole on your kicks. I wish there was a poll taken where we could see what percentage of NT'ers claiming that people are lying to themselves about the pink hue ACTUALLY have a pair. No hate, but it seems like the people who didn't hit are the ones saying people are lying to themselves. Meanwhile they don't even have a pair in hand to inspect and be confused about. Maybe we are lying to ourselves because we can't cope with our sole being pink........maybe you guys are lying to yourselves because you can't cope with taking an L🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤣. And we need to stop acting like accepting kicks with inconsistent quality isn't part for the course beings sneaker head. If quality was the name of the game NT would be about hard bottoms and formal shoes. Nobody's posting loafers and hand-crafted wingtips up in here 🤣

I got one good pair:
B15F241A-227C-4AA4-83FB-9D6AAA6A5305.jpeg

And one HORRID PAIR WHICH IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL:
CFBC6BA1-D207-4C27-ACA1-16D7B49AC5B2.png

65B86DDF-C293-48C7-AB12-6D83ACA412D5.jpeg

F0CE1DD1-E7A6-4E59-A228-78214E5C5AB5.jpeg

26EEF07E-C454-4D9A-9210-77F7581B9818.jpeg
C545DEAD-ADC2-4B03-842F-7C360A5CED06.jpeg

😳! These make pink soles seem like it's not so bad. This should be pinned to the top of every page so that it will make anyinenwho thinks/knows they got a pink pair feel a little better.

Yea but I prefer to do local meetups so I can see and buy in person. My local facebook group is filled with resellers smh.

If you go the online route like eBay, Goat, or other spots, I would ask for pictures and ask if they are pink straight up

Curiously, do you carry a gun (legally, obviously) to local meetups or do you meet in/outside a police station or other heavily policed area? I live in the DMV and the reason I ask is there have been multiple people robbed during sneaker meetups here (including to one of my local friends) so I’m always sketched out to meet up with randos outside of like a sneaker convention, etc.

okay so my boy hit on SNKRS, shows up under his purchases but hasn't gotten an email regarding shipping or anything.

Does that mean he didn't really get them or......?

Curiously, do you carry a gun (legally, obviously) to local meetups or do you meet in/outside a police station or other heavily policed area? I live in the DMV and the reason I ask is there have been multiple people robbed during sneaker meetups here (including to one of my local friends) so I’m always sketched out to meet up with randos outside of like a sneaker convention, etc.

I currently live in TX so open carry is the norm, I usually just meet in a safe Public Place where people will be around and brightly lit.

Back when I used to live in Jersey, I'm sure I've done over 100 meetups in NYC, 42nd and 34th Streets were my spots.

Always use common sense, get pictures, be Firm on price, and agree on a location. Get their phone number, don't rely on Insta or Facebook Messaging.

** One time I was selling some DS Royal Foams at 42nd Street, we had agreed on price, let's say it was $300.
This dude really tried to lowball me at $260 when we had agreed on price already. I told him no thanks, and left.
His friend "magically" found $40., I still left without selling, I don't play no damn games, it's a matter of principle.
I think I sold them for more down the line anyway.

Last edited:
Why are you giving us more to have anxiety over???? Lol. People are finally coming to terms with the pink and now you bring orange into the equation? Lol. Not cool bro. That's a good question though. We shall see. In my mind these are like the indigo 12s from last year that are some supposed to age and show unique signs of wear with time. We shall see.

I said that in total jest lol! I'm seriously telling myself the pink tint is irrelevant because once I begin repeatedly wearing them and exposing them to the elements the midsoles will turn yellow anyway.

Not the greatest logic to use, but nonetheless, I am very interested to see how these age.

Last edited:
With this delay i know nike gonna mess up soo if they send anyone an extra 12 lmk.

really hate that ebay is turning into stockx. i want my shoes now damn it!
It's on my nerves. I said whatever when it was just mostly Jordans and Yeezys at first but now it's on most everything I look at. Most of us can legit check them by quickly looking at the pics. It would be nice if you could wave it.

It's a minor issue I suppose though lol.

Back
Top Bottom