Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Nope, they're totally fine. I plan on wearing them a lot so I'll keep the thread updated on how the paint holds up. I wore the fire red 4s every day for 85 days straight and experienced slight paint cracking on the white part of the midsole, so I wouldn't be surprised if these crack a bit on me in the upcoming weeks.
Mind posting pics of the 4s?

It seems that the compression of the material has caused it to crack and peel. Surprisingly, the black paint has held up exceptionally well.
1614220065894.jpeg

The only 4 I have that looks like that, and all around all sides, is the white lasers. I've worn my WCs more than those though, and no cracking on those yet. I suppose it's inevitable if you wear them long enough. Better to enjoy them regardless!

Nope, they're totally fine. I plan on wearing them a lot so I'll keep the thread updated on how the paint holds up. I wore the fire red 4s every day for 85 days straight and experienced slight paint cracking on the white part of the midsole, so I wouldn't be surprised if these crack a bit on me in the upcoming weeks.

are you nightwing thick?

This is such an amateur approach to reselling though. Like if you held these long term or moved then on release day (or even better yet, before release), the returns would be a lot better.
They sell the ones they cop on RD that weekend and the online pairs they hold.

Back
Top Bottom