Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Snkrs pair came in yesterday. Took a quick shot. Right looks good to me. Left might have a touch of pink.
Definitely not noticeable when on foot. (Or next to a normal white pair.)
20210224_153039.jpg
Those look great. No pink tinge despite what Spoon might say lol. My pair is out for delivery. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Starting to think I’ll never own a pair, Ls all around when they dropped. Ended up overpaying for a pair from stadium good when they had vday promo. They surprisingly shipped fast (1st business day), but got delay messages all last week bc of weather. Initially due last Thurs, but they put em on FedEx. They’ve supposedly been sitting 6 hrs north of me for 4 days. Now FedEx just shows pending, and they can’t tell me if/when they’ll ever start moving again. There hasn’t been any inclement weather in TX for a week. Wow..

39ED13E5-4F4D-418A-81E0-4B1A41D7983A.jpeg

46B23F38-E65C-4945-BF8B-2A98E43261AD.jpeg

Just got mine from hibbetts, I was looking at them in natural light and in white light in my room ( the pics).... I feel like they aren’t pink but they will eventually turn especially now that I look at this picture I see like a very very slight hue to it .. I don’t know I’m trippin lol what’s the verdict?

well,,,its buyers advantage,,maybe seller has tons of pairs that they wanna get rid-off,,it is what it is

They're clearly uneducated about supply and demand. There's too much supply because too many people are trying to resell the same damn thing so it automatically devalues prices on the secondary market.

sometimes you win,,most of the time you lose at StockX lol

No joke with that because I previously expounded that one of the owners of StockX is Dan Gilbert, who also owns the Cavaliers, is a legalized loan shark with Rocket Mortgage, so he would know all about fees. 🙄

The sad thing about them is that buyers now lose too because they imposed a fee on buyers whenever they make a purchase as of last year from what I was told.

39ED13E5-4F4D-418A-81E0-4B1A41D7983A.jpeg

46B23F38-E65C-4945-BF8B-2A98E43261AD.jpeg

Just got mine from hibbetts, I was looking at them in natural light and in white light in my room ( the pics).... I feel like they aren’t pink but they will eventually turn especially now that I look at this picture I see like a very very slight hue to it .. I don’t know I’m trippin lol what’s the verdict?
A tinge of pink.

i want them
to release the usa vi like these with nubuck panels

and instead of jumpman air on the back put a little usa basketball patch with jumpman on it

Back
Top Bottom