Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

C4A62E06-E670-4CAF-A476-5F300CA53D12.jpeg

Compare left to right. Right has pink. Don’t be fools and let Jordan Brand fool you. They used the wrong white paint. I’m fine with it, but don’t deny it. It’s there. If you want these, you gotta be ok with a tinge of pink. :lol:

#PINKGATE2021

NIKETALK, YOU‘LL NEVER FORGET THIS RELEASE! :rofl:

Last edited:
C4A62E06-E670-4CAF-A476-5F300CA53D12.jpeg

Compare left to right. Right has pink. Don’t be fools and let Jordan Brand fool you. They used the wrong white paint. I’m fine with it, but don’t deny it. It’s there. If you want these, you gotta be ok with a tinge of pink. :lol:

#PINKGATE2021

NIKETALK, YOU‘LL NEVER FORGET THIS RELEASE! :rofl:

Definitely never forget! Finally got the Carmines with Nike Air and they're pink Flawed paint. I know years down the line when I come back on here there will be a fkd up shoe and someone will be like "you think this is bad just think back to #PinkGate2021 that **** was bad" lol

WSS raffle for California people (I think more specifically Southern, but check the locations)

they let you have more than one entry?

WSS raffle for California people (I think more specifically Southern, but check the locations)

Thanks just entered my local spot

I didn't manage to snag these unfortunately, since the severity of the discoloration issue wasn't known to be, I didn't put in a lot of places for them. But I have seen them at my boy's house and he has these and the previous pair with the jumpman on it. Minus these having NA on the rear, those are the better pair imo. The materials on this one are trash.

I also saw his maroon 6s and am now strongly trying to resist the urge to cop. Those are incredible :nthat:

I didn't manage to snag these unfortunately, since the severity of the discoloration issue wasn't known to be, I didn't put in a lot of places for them. But I have seen them at my boy's house and he has these and the previous pair with the jumpman on it. Minus these having NA on the rear, those are the better pair imo. The materials on this one are trash.

I also saw his maroon 6s and am now strongly trying to resist the urge to cop. Those are incredible :nthat:

don't throw your money. i just gave it away my maroon 6s and promise NEVER AGAIN to these garbage JB products.

39ED13E5-4F4D-418A-81E0-4B1A41D7983A.jpeg

46B23F38-E65C-4945-BF8B-2A98E43261AD.jpeg

Just got mine from hibbetts, I was looking at them in natural light and in white light in my room ( the pics).... I feel like they aren’t pink but they will eventually turn especially now that I look at this picture I see like a very very slight hue to it .. I don’t know I’m trippin lol what’s the verdict?
nah its not pink. its a different shade of white from the upper which is throwing everyone off. now how's the leather? I know its not tumbled, which everyone equates with quality, but is it full grain leather? Does it have any give?

Back
Top Bottom