Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

Finally got a chance to rock these... Pure dopeness!!!

20210507_000754.jpg

20210507_001132.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-001645_Gallery.jpg

I'm hearing some pairs are being marked B grades and some aren't
Which makes no sense
Just mark them all and give out the disco

This is definitely true, out of five pairs from there only 3 had B-grade marked on the box and they were all the same size.

This is definitely true, out of five pairs from there only 3 had B-grade marked on the box and they were all the same size.
my og old outlet trick is to bring a sharpie and put an H under the box lid, this shows them that the shoe should have been on the hash wall and they will break off a disco. I copped bred toes and game royals for under 75$ this way. if you wait for a 35 0r more discount day you can score big. the reason this will work is there are shoes in the back with lids on because they need to stack them that are marked with the H and are awaiting the hash wall treatment. any shoe on hash wall i want i wil ask them to look for one with the lid and they just mark under the lid ... everytime for years.

my og old outlet trick is to bring a sharpie and put an H under the box lid, this shows them that the shoe should have been on the hash wall and they will break off a disco. I copped bred toes and game royals for under 75$ this way. if you wait for a 35 0r more discount day you can score big. the reason this will work is there are shoes in the back with lids on because they need to stack them that are marked with the H and are awaiting the hash wall treatment. any shoe on hash wall i want i wil ask them to look for one with the lid and they just mark under the lid ... everytime for years.

Wow, that's genius...and yet questionably ethical...I'm torn.

Back
Top Bottom