Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54” - June 2020

me70.jpg

Update from Solecollector:
UPDATE (07/11): After recently surfacing in a second colorway, we're now learning that the first Air Jordan 6 "Quai 54" is releasing overseas on July 18 including at retailers like End. Clothing. Release info surrounding the latter pair has yet to be revealed. Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further developments in the weeks ahead.

Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54”
Release Date:
07/18/20
Color: Sail/Total Orange-Gum Light Brown-Baroque Brown
Style #: CZ4152-100
Price: $200

Update from Solecollector:
UPDATE (07/11): After recently surfacing in a second colorway, we're now learning that the first Air Jordan 6 "Quai 54" is releasing overseas on July 18 including at retailers like End. Clothing. Release info surrounding the latter pair has yet to be revealed. Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further developments in the weeks ahead.

Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54”
Release Date:
07/18/20
Color: Sail/Total Orange-Gum Light Brown-Baroque Brown
Style #: CZ4152-100
Price: $200

After encclothing had a data breach and my account got hacked I wouldn’t order anything from there

some POS tried to order a $400 Saint Laurent belt on my account had to get a new credit card

Last edited:
They’re all so cringe worthy. I wish they’d just get the shoes and throw them up on camera with a bunch of closeups and on feet looks. No commentary needed. I can see that there’s white leather and hits of red or whatever I really don’t need them to tell me that.
Something about this foamer guy just really rubs me the wrong way. The way he talks and his demeanor like he’s trying SO HARD lol we get it you’re mister cool 😎

And then his click bait titles “WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU BUY THE BLAH BLAH BLAH” lol

And his partner Buckets is so hard to please it’s like he doesn’t like anything. He gave the Brown Quai VIs and Hare VIs a 3 out of 10 😤. And the introduction to these videos is so long. Why does Foamer always wear Yankee hats if he’s a Mets fan?

No one on this board deserves both pair more than you. Do you think these and the Green Glow Vs (day after) will sellout?

I honestly think the fives have a better shot at selling out. The original Bel Air 5s sold out and these are a spin/remix to those. These 6s have had kind of mixed reactions, which hope that means it’s easier to pick up my size 13.

Back
Top Bottom