Air Jordan 6 retro "Alternate" March 2017

These are fire but why didn't they throw the Nike Air on the back? Is it because it's not an OG colorway?

Might as well get these if you struck out on the maroon's..

These are fire but why didn't they throw the Nike Air on the back? Is it because it's not an OG colorway?

Might as well get these if you struck out on the maroon's..

So the red used is more of a maroon in color? If so I might actually like these more than the og maroons.

Gonna drop some pictures.

Air-Jordan-6-1-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-3-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-2-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-6-1-4.jpg

Via official Jordan brand. I would cop these if I had the money.. and if they were black instead of white, that'd be awesome. That's my opinion anyway

Remember the first release of the grey toe 13 in 2005? Those were listed as gym red and were a shade of maroon.

These are worth it if you're a fan of Jordan VI and they aren't excluded from discount. These should sit and eventually won't be excluded from discounts. I would get these under those conditions.

These are worth it if you're a fan of Jordan VI and they aren't excluded from discount. These should sit and eventually won't be excluded from discounts. I would get these under those conditions.

I hope these hit outlets. Also what's up with Nike's alternates with Perforated leather?

I've seen these customized with a carrot on the heel, being advertised at the "Hares", probably will try and hunt those down and get these on the release date, which is?

Back
Top Bottom