Cop or Pass?

• Yay

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • On mad discount?

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
I find it interesting that people slept on these. Picked mine up for $135, and the quality is very high. When I saw these being announced, along with the 1s and 13s, these were my fav, since the 6 is my fav silhouette. But the 1s re very nice too. The 13s are not bad, but should have gone all suede instead of that plastic finish, which makes them look more cheap. I figured these 3 would give Timbs a run for their money, but they ended up sitting. My guess is that a year from now, people are going to be overpaying for these...

IMG_20180201_165059_181.jpg

pointdexter5 pointdexter5 Awesome photo. Really digging the color contrast of the wheat between the two shoes. I agree with you on the shoes quality and being slept on immensely. :nthat:

Appreciate that! This one was just luck, happened to drive by this spot where they had just cut down a few trees, and had these on feet and knew it would make for a good look. And yeah, once you have had these in hand and felt the quality, it is hard to resist.

I find it interesting that people slept on these. Picked mine up for $135, and the quality is very high. When I saw these being announced, along with the 1s and 13s, these were my fav, since the 6 is my fav silhouette. But the 1s re very nice too. The 13s are not bad, but should have gone all suede instead of that plastic finish, which makes them look more cheap. I figured these 3 would give Timbs a run for their money, but they ended up sitting. My guess is that a year from now, people are going to be overpaying for these...

IMG_20180201_165059_181.jpg
Love everything about the pic. The choice of setting, the pants, it looks really good. I want these and am trying to cop them for the cheapest possible price. They need to retro the Wheat 13s already.

These are so underrated like honestly! Much better than the 13’s and on par with the 1’s...
These shoes are hated on

These are so underrated like honestly! Much better than the 13’s and on par with the 1’s...
These shoes are hated on
I'd take the 13s over these, but I do agree on the fact that wheats deserve way more love than they got.
I grabbed both the 6 and 13 btw. Definitely some fall/winter wear right there.

Back
Top Bottom