Air Jordan 6 Retro "MOTORSPORTS" 02/06/10 RD- Are they arriving in Canada??

18349_255872738118_504098118_3092250_5211351_n.jpg

Are any stores CONFIRMED to be selling these come the 6th of Feb?? Any help would be appreciated.
If thread has been made already my bad, I couldn't find it

dude - i did some looking around and it does not look good. C-apsule told me a few days ago that they haven't heard anything from Nike Canada about these. Nikestore Toronto (on Bloor) said they aren't getting these. Livestock had no idea what they were when I asked them and then said they won't be getting them. Stolen Riches said they would not be getting them. Not sure where else in Toronto would actually get them. Maybe Champs/Footlocker...but I am not calling around and asking them - though if they did get them it would likely be the Eaton Center location. Goodfoot seems like they don't even care about selling shoes anymore....except some vaulted old school SBs. If anybody has any info, please post away.

btw, got my tracking info from footalog - and it says they are "in transit" but does not give any time info. My guess is they arrive in Canada by the end of the week or beginning of next week. I'm hoping to see them next week some time.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

dude - i did some looking around and it does not look good. C-apsule told me a few days ago that they haven't heard anything from Nike Canada about these. Nikestore Toronto (on Bloor) said they aren't getting these. Livestock had no idea what they were when I asked them and then said they won't be getting them. Stolen Riches said they would not be getting them. Not sure where else in Toronto would actually get them. Maybe Champs/Footlocker...but I am not calling around and asking them - though if they did get them it would likely be the Eaton Center location. Goodfoot seems like they don't even care about selling shoes anymore....except some vaulted old school SBs. If anybody has any info, please post away.

btw, got my tracking info from footalog - and it says they are "in transit" but does not give any time info. My guess is they arrive in Canada by the end of the week or beginning of next week. I'm hoping to see them next week some time.
YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE!
If I hear no word of where/ who is getting them by wednesday, I will just go ahead and cop something else.
I'll try my luck down the road like I did with those TBs I took off you
smokin.gif

I dropped by Footlocker at West Ed (Edmonton) and the guy told me they aren't available in Canada.

Hope Livestock gets them.

at this point, i would say it is unlikely for any stores to get them...apparently some stores in the UK and australia are getting them but not canada. Maybe JB thought they could just throw true blue 3s are way and we would shut up about every other release.

if you guys really want to get them, then I suggest trying eastbay.com because they will ship to canada.

either way, my MS 6s are in Mississauga awaiting customs inspection so I should have them by Monday the latest.

Sheddy69 thanks for the great info. I saw that you ordered from footalog. Could you let me know if you are going have to pay a custom fee? I can`t buy from them because they ship everywhere except India, Africa and....MONTREAL. If you don`t get hit with custom fees I might try getting my sister to get them for me (she is in edmonton). Thanks.

ya i noticed that they don't ship to montreal...sketchy. I wonder if he has something against the French? J/K. There may be an issue shipping from HK to Quebec or something.

Mine cleared customs last night and are being processed at Canada Post as of this morning - so they should come today or tomorrow (hopefully today b/c I am out of town all weekend). I am crossing my fingers that because they cleared customs in 3 hours (pretty quick) that they won't hit me with duties.

I'll let you know.

got a size 10 available.(
smh.gif
eastbay for sending me the wrong size, and CS told me they sold out and just gave me a 25% off next purchase) and my buddy got a size 11. PM ME if interested ( i`m in vancouver BTW)

i bought spacejams and my motorsports 6s off footalog.

they mark em as gifts with a low value so no fees for me, but i got them back to back days so on the 2nd day the lady at the post office got suspicious

^ good looking out but $280 is pretty steep. Solestop prices are US $ right? I am sure if you put in a tiny bit of effort now, you could find them for $240-250.

do we like these that much\
they dont even have blue in them like other motorsport colourways /...just plain black and white...oreos like dude said

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

do we like these that much\
who is we?i like them...others definitely like them...you may or may not like them...and that is entirely up to you my friend.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I got my pair and my 6 rings motorsport also just got delivered.[/font]

Back
Top Bottom