Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

24632AF3-2CB1-423F-8F23-C10F6137CCCA.jpeg

Probably gonna be my new favorite shoes. Quality and details are perfect on these. And finally have purple Jordan’s I can wear for alumni games.

Attachments

• 80EF386E-285E-49EC-8A2A-3B4EA40C610A.jpeg
    80EF386E-285E-49EC-8A2A-3B4EA40C610A.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 27
SNKRS got me soooooo messed up from all the L's that I tried for both the Foams which I wanted and these which I didnt. I tried just for the hell of it and got em. If anyone needs a 9 for retail pm me.

SNKRS got me soooooo messed up from all the L's that I tried for both the Foams which I wanted and these which I didnt. I tried just for the hell of it and got em. If anyone needs a 9 for retail pm me.
Just cancel your order if you dont want em.

They're definitely a hard pill at $250... but I buy what I like and these seem unique enough and I like the colorway (though I would have honestly preferred something more basic like regular *** suede (not durabuck) and 3M instead of the reptile prints... basically purple infrareds) for $200, but that's not an option right now so these will have to do.

Only down side is that I am having them delivered to my mom's house in IL since I will be there all next week, so I might have trouble bringing these back if I can't fit the box inside my back pack, might have to stay there until I drive back in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom