Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

I asked a friend who lives by SS to see what it was like. He said it was madness. And my size was gone early online so I'll just wait till the 21st and take my chances on SNKRS. To anyone who was curious (saw a few in this thread) this drop was for Social Status ONLY, online and instore. SNKRS dropping the 21st which is next Thursday.

Turns out when I went to the ATM my transaction was denied also. The bank said their system is screwed up for the day so it's a $100 limit on all ATM cards SMH. That's why I kept getting denied.

Sold out. I had no intentions in getting these but I just happened to be on my phone when I got the notification and in 3 clicks I got them.

Size 13 available! I have it in my cart. I'm about to release it. Anybody want?

Weird, shows sold out for me. I also got an error when I submitted my order, but I have confirmation from Social Status? I hope this means I’m good. Wasn’t a pair I was planning to get, but couldn’t help but pick them up.

Same thing happened to me. I contacted customer service by voicemail and email explaining what happened and then I see that they canceled BOTH of my orders. :smh:

I’m hating Social Status right now.

That's crazy. Because they have repeatedly said all over the site, no cancellations! Then they do it anyway, even if its for BOTH. :smh:
Sorry to hear your story.

PO

That's crazy. Because they have repeatedly said all over the site, no cancellations! Then they do it anyway, even if its for BOTH. :smh:
Sorry to hear your story.

PO

Thanks. Yeah, it's not right bcuz it wasn't my fault. I explained I still wanted one order, but they just cancelled both for some stupid reason. Disgusted with Social Status.

Are these still dropping on SNKRS? It seems like they removed them from the app.
I was wondering the same thing. They took them off the app .I hope they maybe put these back on .These are totally being slept on and they're fiya!!

Back
Top Bottom