Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

Sucks that limited collab 3-6 seem to be the only retro+ with Nike Air. Should’ve had a big ole Infrared Nike Air on the Tinker 6 at least.

I'm so bitter about this release. Social Status punk'd me. Ignored all of my emails and calls too. Pretty soon I'm going to lump them with SoleFly.

I got my frat bro to grab my pair from SS in Charlotte but he was dragging his feet on Saturday. By the time he went on Sunday the didnt have my size so he got me a sz 14.

Anyone have a 13 or 12??? Please let me know...

These aren't moving! That $250 price tag and odd materials isn't cutting it. 2 restocks is a no go

How do you figure they aren't moving when they sell out as soon as they come in stock?

I'm able to cart a 10.5 but I get a error when trying to check out...

Why so long?
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 2.32.44 PM.png

same! via text. i had to double check online! ordered during saturday evening.
they haven't emailed me yet though.

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 5.13.39 PM.png

So I tried to order from the restock today and another cannot process message from Apple Pay. Once again, I got a confirmation email from Social Status and pending charge. Did this happen to anyone else? Not sure if they will ship or not.

Wouldn’t bother me if they canceled my order since I haven’t received a tracking number. Maybe I should call and check my orders status since all sales are final unless you have a legitimate question and they cancel out of spite.

Maybe I should call and check my orders status since all sales are final unless you have a legitimate question and they cancel out of spite.

Yeah, they cancelled my old orders out of spite. I seriously think this shop is one of the worst. What a bunch of douchebags. I hope they see my post. A bunch of bozo's at Social Status.

So I tried to order from the restock today and another cannot process message from Apple Pay. Once again, I got a confirmation email from Social Status and pending charge. Did this happen to anyone else? Not sure if they will ship or not.

That sounds like what happened to me. I paid via Apple Pay, got the check mark, then redirected to Shopify who gave me an error message. Should have them tomorrow.

That sounds like what happened to me. I paid via Apple Pay, got the check mark, then redirected to Shopify who gave me an error message. Should have them tomorrow.

Cool, hopefully I will have them. If not, I'm not sweating these anymore. I don't feel good about giving my business to a bunch of pr**ks. Congrats on your pair. :nthat:

Happened to me as well. I went ahead and tried to order again and the 2nd time was successful. I was charged twice and both orders have shipped.

Happened to me as well. I went ahead and tried to order again and the 2nd time was successful. I was charged twice and both orders have shipped.

Ah, ok, thanks. That's what happened to me on Valentine's Day. Hopefully I will get this pair. It is a great collab. Congrats on your pair...errr pairs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom