Air Jordan 6 retro NRG x Social Status - Cow fur/reptile - February 21 - $250

So I tried to order from the restock today and another cannot process message from Apple Pay. Once again, I got a confirmation email from Social Status and pending charge. Did this happen to anyone else? Not sure if they will ship or not.
Yea man. Happened to me on the 14th. Got shipping yesterday and gonna be here on Wednesday. Got another one from the restock that shipped today. Same error but got order confirmation. You should be good with the restock.

Yea man. Happened to me on the 14th. Got shipping yesterday and gonna be here on Wednesday. Got another one from the restock that shipped today. Same error but got order confirmation. You should be good with the restock.

Cool, like to hear that. Congrats on your pairs.

Got my pairs from SS All-Star weekend release and Im loving em!!!

Still need to size swap though...
18263BA8-E155-4C56-A318-2D8DBF9E43E8.jpeg

That on-foot was horrible.

From the lacing to the fit :smh:

It really be a struggle for a lot of these cats to pull off a decent fit rather than just slipping on a shoe, leaving it factory laced damn near :sick:

Haven't gotten any emails yet but charges are still on my account. Looked at fedex and UPS and no deliveries scheduled. Hmmm

DE7D513B-FD3F-4823-8FC5-E98E6BBF6DB8.jpeg
My first attempt to cop on social status was declined via ApplePay, second try was successful. Got confirmation email but still no shipping email yet. On a side note Apple Pay has been acting up, I tried getting the Mocha 3s on NDC n it declined it too smh.

Last edited:
Haven’t heard a thing since last Thursday afternoon. Anyone who got a pair from the Thursday afternoon restock received tracking or your pair?

Got mine today, why does the box say 200 retail price but i was charged 250 smh
WTF? That is some nonsense. However SNKRS has them listed at $250 as well...the only time I personally have seen this MSRP switch up was with the LeBron X Cork. The original tag said $305 (miami's area code) and then they dropped at $250. We'll all celebrate the UNDER MSRP cops..but not the other way around. If I were you I'd hop on Nike chat just to see what they have to say...maybe it would correct the pricing on SNKRS? Anybody have a pic of their price tag for validation?

WTF? That is some nonsense. However SNKRS has them listed at $250 as well...the only time I personally have seen this MSRP switch up was with the LeBron X Cork. The original tag said $305 (miami's area code) and then they dropped at $250. We'll all celebrate the UNDER MSRP cops..but not the other way around. If I were you I'd hop on Nike chat just to see what they have to say...maybe it would correct the pricing on SNKRS? Anybody have a pic of their price tag for validation?
A dude on youtube has a review of these McFly KOF and he shows the label and it says $200

A dude on youtube has a review of these McFly KOF and he shows the label and it says $200
bohanmyl bohanmyl
So I found his video, watched it saw the tag, then I went to eBay to look at in hand pairs. All the tags say $200 so I jumped on with Nike Chat...here's the rundown....(I even sent them a screenshot of the price tag.

Quincy: Hi! Team Nike here. What are we getting after today?
David: Hi Quincy I have a question regarding the jordan 6 NRG release slated for tomorrow
Quincy: Hi David, how can I help?
David: On the SNKRS page the MSRP is listed at $250...however I have seen pairs from the Social Status release last Thursday pop up on ebay and YouTube and the price tag on the box itself is listed as $200...any chance you can shed some light on this?
Quincy: Give me one moment while I try to locate some info on this for you
Quincy: At this time Nike will sell the shoes tomorrow for the price of $250. if the price does change by to,morrow however it will be reflected on the SNKRS launch page and app
David: Ok...
File attachment upload has started.
The file fullsizeoutput_b49.jpeg (240.77KB) was received.
David: A screen cap of said price tag.
Quincy: I understand however again as it seems at this time is that Nike will sell the shoe for a price of $250 tomorrow at release
David: Ok well cross your fingers and I'll cross mine it changes Lol
Quincy: Will do haha. Did you happen to have any more questions I can answer?
David: In light of that fact, if we place an order for the $250 and receive shoes with $200 price tags...if we contact CS will anything happen?
Quincy: You can feel free to contact us and we will be happy to see how we can assist you

Back
Top Bottom